• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    My name is Anthony and I love pokemon and my favorite kinds is Rapidash, Sawsbuck, Zebstrika, Dragonite, Seviper, and Milktank

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC (:
    I'm sort of new as well (my join date isn't accurate; I've been here longer but without an account), but if you have any questions or anything, PM me and I'll try to help.

I like those Pokemon, as well. Specifically Seviper.

Years
  • Zebstrika is one of the coolest Pokemon from this gen, but his cry is soo loud. Or maybe it's just me who feels that way. D: Welcome to PC, Anthony!

But yeah, you made a good choice joining here since we're a pretty great community with many friendly people! Might seem a little confusing to navigate since the forum's so big, but you'll get the hang of it soon, especially since people are always willing to help out. n n What generation of Pokemon is your favorite? We pretty much have sections for everything here, off-topic stuff included, so I'm sure you'd be able to find whatever it is you wanted to talk about. Maybe you'd be interested in joining some clubs, among other things?

Anyway, stick around and have fun! There's always something new popping up on PC since it's such a big forum. Make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't already and feel free to message me if you need any help here!

Years
  • My name is Anthony and I love pokemon and my favorite kinds is Rapidash, Sawsbuck, Zebstrika, Dragonite, Seviper, and Milktank

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hello Anthony, welcome to PC.

I have to say you have interesting choices for fave Pokemon, what made you like these Pokemon in particular? I like Zebstrika's design (I managed to beat Elesa in Black using just a Zebstrika, with a special strategy implemented) and Miltank is one of my fave Gen 2 Pokemon, probably cos I love all those nightmares people have about Whitney. As my profile design suggests, I liek Oshawottz.

As Cirno said, you made a good choice to officially be a member. We may be a big forum but you'll find loads of topics to discuss and people to talk to. Any sections of interest? We've got sections both Pokemon-related or not.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need help, I'm always happy to show you around. You can also contact Cirno (or another moderator, just look for bold colored names) if you have any tough questions.

- Hikari10

Back