• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellolollol

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    ok i introduce myself and i greet everyone ...so... i play pokemon from when i was 6 and i still like them

men sorry but i dont know where ask.. i cant reply on thread in this forum... why ?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You still can reply to the threads. There's absolutely no post limit. On the both top and bottom left corners of this thread you'll see a NEW REPLY button where it'll take you to a page where you can construct your post. Or, scroll down to the bottom of the thread, and do QUICK REPLY, like what I just did now. ;) Then click "submit post" when you are done and it should post!

That's alright if you don't know where to ask those questions. Whenever you have a question about stuff next time, the Community Questions & Feedback section will help you what to do when you're posting. You can also ask one of us staff members if you need any help with things. We're more than happy to assist ya with anything!

Welcome aboard, btw... and I hope you can meet lots of Pokemon fans like us! Don't be shy and start posting in a few topics! Many of us have started playing Pokemon since that age, some maybe older, but that's alright! ;3

So, follow my advice right above and you'll get the help you need ok! Be sure to read the rules and have fun ok! :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ok i introduce myself and i greet everyone ...so... i play pokemon from when i was 6 and i still like them

men sorry but i dont know where ask.. i cant reply on thread in this forum... why ?

Welcome to the forums, huh, nakroz? I guess there's always a start for everyone. :) Do you think you'll have a lot of fun around here? I think you will! If you find yourself having issues with replying to threads, it might be a good idea to ask a staff member about that. There might be an issue! Try Meganium90 or Snivy063, huh?

I hope to see you again in the future!

Back