• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloo ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gossamer! Great to meet you, I'm Cirno. <3 I love your signature, a few of my friends really like Adventure Time. (but I haven't really ever seen it yet outside an episode or two that showed on TV)

We definitely are a cool place, so hopefully you've done some browsing around already? Why not tell us a little more about yourself, by the way? I'd love to get to know you more and I'm sure our regulars would, too. Makes it easier to find things in common and make friends. We're a huge community so hopefully there will be at least a few places that catch your eye around here; perhaps you might also consider getting involved in our Adventure Time fanclub, as well? :D

Anyway, enjoy your stay and stick around! Make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't yet and have fun around here. ^_^

gossamer

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Awwwh shucks thanks! Yeah Adventure Time is alright! ^^ There's not much too know really, not that interesting but I will use the forums more hopefully when I get my 3DS, my DS from 2005 is so old, the wifi is gone and I want to start online battles and trading, so that's why I came here! Anyway, thanks! ^^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Gossamer! Is, is that...can it be :O? It's Jake! So are you another Adventure Time fan <3, I love that show. Jake can be adorable and hilarious, along with crazy sometimes, so he's always been my favourite along with Lumpy Space Princess. Who do you like :D?

We're definitely a fun,cool and friendly forum with some great discussions and sections. Anything that's caught your eye so far n_n? If I can ask, what are you interested in? In general, sports, or art,writing something like that :D. It's optional to reply back of course, nobody's forcing you. Take your time :3.

And yeah by doing so, it's so much easier to find friends who share your interests,who know's you might become best (virtual) friends for life? I'm Rainbow by the way :D, besides Adventure Time I like Gulpins. Have fun here gossamer! I'll see you around :3.

gossamer

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm interested in art, animation, video games, film, manga and anime, lots of things really! ^^
    And I've been just browsing through the forum, I took a look in the Spin-Off section, anyway I'mma stop blabbin, yah, nice to meet you Rainbow Arcanine, nice name too! ^^

P.S. Gulpins are awesome XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi Gossamer. Did your name come from Passion Pit's new album by the way? Cause that's awesome if it did. I'm AW or AWsquared by the way, PC's number one Owl City fan.

PC is a really cool place with various topics to talk about so you'll feel welcome here. I'm just wonder what some of your interest are? Like music? Or Video Game? Or Sports? Just so I can get to know you more.
    Edit: I love video games as well. I have a Wii, Xbox360, PS2 , N64, NDS PHAT, GBA SP, Gameboy Color, and a NES. I'm excited to get a WiiU and a 3DS sometime in the future.
    I'm an artist too as you can see I have my DeviantART gallery in my signature. I draw mainly anime. My favorite anime right now are Bakuman and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The plot to Bakuman is really well done and I love the characters.

Hope to see you around these parts, you seem cool. Have fun posting!

Last edited:

gossamer

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yeah it did,Gossamer is such a great album, Passion Pit are awesome!
    Me and my friends were listening to Owl City for the first time in a while on Friday, it was great! XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Yes I loved that album and Passion Pit are amazing.

Anyway, you said you would like to do trading sometime again. If you haven't checked out the Trade Corner you should.

Back