• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloo..

icklebug

Champagne Supernova
Years
  • Well I originally joined this site a few days ago to evolve my spritzee through a trade, which I did with speed, but I can't seem to leave the site now so I figured I'd introduce myself.
    Hello, I'm Kristen but I prefer icklebug or ickle. I've been playing Pokemon since forever! I remember going grocery shopping with my parents and having them get so frustrated because I couldn't save and turn off my gameboy, I was in the middle of a battle!
    But I have learned quite a few new things about the newer Pokemon games after being on this site for only a few days. And I think it's awesome how much Pokemon has evolved and grown and also gotten more complicated.
    Anyway, that's the end of my introducing myself. :)

Years
  • Welcome Ickle!
    New here myself, joined to make friends because It's nice feeling I'm adventuring it others.
    Played pokemon myself since the beginning, loving the new game and it's features!

icklebug

Champagne Supernova
    Years
  • Hello!
    Right? I'm totally loving the new games! I can't believe how beautiful they are and how many pokemon there are to catch in one game. I hated how B&W made it so you had to catch the new gens first, this is much nicer I think.
    :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokècommunity im Musaddiq, i just joined 5months ago and if you have any question just ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and staffadmins and see you around

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hi Ickle!

Your grandparents story reminds me of something that happened to me! Not pokemon related but oh well! I was in a game shop once with my nan, I must have been about 13 and I wanted to buy Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Without any thought whatsoever I just picked up the game and strolled up to the counter to pay for it, forgetting the age rating completely :(

They laughed at me and asked me for ID. That was when I realised my mistake.

So I got my 73 year old nan to buy it for me {XD}

But anyway, I'm Law, 20 and I live in the UK. I'd love to go back to the US again! I've been there twice, once to Florida and once to New York!

Welcome :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi! We've already kinda met since we've done a trade (and attempted a battle but the network disconnected on us :/ ) But anyway, welcome :)

Ah, yes, there's been many times when I've been in a battle and been rudely interrupted... sometimes I can employ a stall tactic to finish up a battle and then save, but I also sometimes leave the system on and hop the batteries don't run dead :P It's an important lesson - save early and save often :D

I've been playing since I got Blue as my first game, so I'm an old veteran at this too lol. I look forward to seeing you around the site and online in the game! (I'll let you know by PM when I'll be needing that help with trading too :P )

Years
  • Ohoho your signature is the best. I love Regular Show but don't watch it nearly as much as I should. xDD; Benson is so adorable and my very favorite. ♥

And all right, icklebug it is! That's a pretty darn adorable nickname. I can already see some of myself in you since I was also that obsessed with Pokemon as a kid.. would often make my mom take me to the pharmacy so I could buy the awesome Pokemon toys they sold there. And the cards, ahh! Those were some great memories. Still as obsessed now as I was before though I can thankfully control my addiction a lot better, hehe.

So do you have X or Y? If not, do you plan to get them? The sixth gen is so wonderfully addicting and I would recommend these to any fan of the series, new or old. Welcome to PC, ickle! You are going to fit in swimmingly so stick around forever and ever. You'll make plenty of buddies if you do.

Back