• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo! n-n

Apivo

smol bean
    Years
    Hey I'm Apivo, but most people call me Rey currently! I'm interested in gaming, roleplay and making artwork; Pokemon has been a huge part of my life since I've met most of my friends through it, there's always room for more though. ^ - ^

My first pokemon game was Pearl, but I was playing the TCG long before I started playing the games. My favorite region is Sinnoh for that very reason, I'm still awaiting those Diamond / Pearl remakes! I'd say my favorite game would be the Mystery Dungeon series (mainly the older versions) just because a lot of my artwork revolved around it when I was growing up, plus I prefer the storylines to the main games. (of course, this is just my opinion c: )

I'd say Skiddo is by favorite pokemon, I mean who can resist that face! But I really like Ampharos, Blaziken, Luxray and Mawile as well. Other games I play include Splatoon, SSB4 and Animal Crossing NL!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Hellooooo Rey (I'll resist a Star Wars reference)! That's quite the into post you've got there, already off to a great start! xD

Finally, someone who loves Sinnoh as much as I do! I prefer Platinum over Pearl but Palkia over the others though. I haven't really gotten around to playing the newer Mystery Dungeons but I did enjoy Red & Blue a lot. Oh, and you should definitely head over to the Art & Design section and show off some of your art!

That said, don't hesistate to explore a bit, you never really know what you'll find around these parts. :p

In any case, welcome to PC, have a great time and I hope to see you around! xP

Years
    Nice to meet you too Apivo! Love that avatar/sig you have there, hyped for Sun & Moon by any chance?

I can understand your preference towards spinoffs, and while I don't play spinoffs we do have topics catering to them in the Pokemon Gaming Central section. Alongside the already suggested Art & Design, if you're into D/P/Pt a lot maybe visit the Fourth Generation section as well. We also have the Video Games section for some of the non-Pokemon games you mentioned, so good variety looking up your sleeve here.

Hopefully all that keeps you busy for a while, and maybe anything else you discover. Good luck and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Apivo

smol bean
    Years
    Hellooooo Rey (I'll resist a Star Wars reference)! That's quite the into post you've got there, already off to a great start! xD

Finally, someone who loves Sinnoh as much as I do! I prefer Platinum over Pearl but Palkia over the others though. I haven't really gotten around to playing the newer Mystery Dungeons but I did enjoy Red & Blue a lot. Oh, and you should definitely head over to the Art & Design section and show off some of your art!

That said, don't hesistate to explore a bit, you never really know what you'll find around these parts. :p

In any case, welcome to PC, have a great time and I hope to see you around! xP
    Actually that's the first time someone referenced star wars |'D and yes, your one of the only people I've seen that actually prefers Palkia to Dialga, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I haven't played the newer ones either, so I can't really make an opinion on them yet, although super mystery dungeon looks promising.

I'll post my art in due time, I'm not very confident with it yet, but thank you anyway! ^^ There's a lot here, I think I'll be occupied for a good while.

Nice to meet you too Apivo! Love that avatar/sig you have there, hyped for Sun & Moon by any chance?

I can understand your preference towards spinoffs, and while I don't play spinoffs we do have topics catering to them in the Pokemon Gaming Central section. Alongside the already suggested Art & Design, if you're into D/P/Pt a lot maybe visit the Fourth Generation section as well. We also have the Video Games section for some of the non-Pokemon games you mentioned, so good variety looking up your sleeve here.

Hopefully all that keeps you busy for a while, and maybe anything else you discover. Good luck and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Thanks! and omg yes, Popplio is so adorable and Rowlett <3 I can't wait to see what they have in store, hopefully they'll have more new pokemon than X /Y. I'll probably lurk in all those sections when I have time, but thank you! c:

Years
    Welcome Apivo! Ampharos is one of my favorites, too! ^^ Sinnoh is arguably my favorite region, but Cynthia is undoubtedly my favorite champion. What's your favorite PMD game? Mine is Explorers of Time (it made me cry during my first playthrough, I'll admit :P). I hope you enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to drop a PM! :)

Apivo

smol bean
    Years
    Welcome Apivo! Ampharos is one of my favorites, too! ^^ Sinnoh is arguably my favorite region, but Cynthia is undoubtedly my favorite champion. What's your favorite PMD game? Mine is Explorers of Time (it made me cry during my first playthrough, I'll admit :P). I hope you enjoy your time here! Don't hesitate to drop a PM! :)

Yeah, Cynthia is a great champion. :> Mine is probably Explorers of Sky, just because Shaymin are the cutest things, it made me cry too! :'D thank you!

Skiddo is my precious baby. I love sheep and goat Pokémon, especially the smaller ones like Skiddo and Mareep.. hopefully we get more cuties introduced with Sun & Moon. Also love your avatar and signature. [: Very pretty! Welcome Rey ~

Hope you have fun here! Any plans to make an art gallery sometime, or maybe you can link to your tumblr/deviantart/whatever you use in your signature..? As an artist myself I would love to see. :-0

Back