• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo ~ !

Years
Aaah, hi PC.
;v;, I really procrastinated on posting a hello as I'm very anti-social haha. But! Here it is x).

I'm a life-long fan of pokemon, I started picking up pokemon cards and toys (which are long lost) in 2000-ish. I only got onto the gaming scene in 2006 with Emerald but my first 'serious' gameplay was Diamond in 2007 which just made my love of pokemon explode. I'm not into competetive battling though.
My favourite game is by far Black 2 though pmd eod is a close second! C:
My favourite type are the Dragons! Electric and fire are cool too.

I will probably linger around the art threads but I'm not sure. ;v;

Years
...your avatar. ;_; It's really cute, in fact, the art style almost seems familiar... but welcome to the forum, Syncai~! It's wonderful to meet you. :D No worries about being shy or anything here really, there are lots of amazing regulars here who would love to greet you!

But if you like B/W2 most we should be buddies, because that's one of my favorite games as well. <3 It was such a huge jump from B/W, which I honestly didn't think was possible at first! Can't say I've ever played PMD much though, but I do hear it's pretty good. Have you heard about the new one that should be out in Japan sometime soon? That one looks really beautiful.

If you're an artist, I definitely recommend posting your art for us to see in the art section, would be great! The more the merrier, it's always great to see it get more activity. But PC has a lot of sections outside art that I'm sure'll catch your interest. Don't be worried about getting involved in the forum, the people here are really nice. Just make sure to read the rules to get an idea of how everything works, and haave fun.

See you around! <3

Years
Aaah, hi PC.
;v;, I really procrastinated on posting a hello as I'm very anti-social haha. But! Here it is x).

I'm a life-long fan of pokemon, I started picking up pokemon cards and toys (which are long lost) in 2000-ish. I only got onto the gaming scene in 2006 with Emerald but my first 'serious' gameplay was Diamond in 2007 which just made my love of pokemon explode. I'm not into competetive battling though.
My favourite game is by far Black 2 though pmd eod is a close second! C:
My favourite type are the Dragons! Electric and fire are cool too.

I will probably linger around the art threads but I'm not sure. ;v;

Hi Syncai, and welcome.

I heard you're a budding artist, so why not check out Art & Design? It's got loads of galleries and shops you can check out. I haven't played Black 2 and White 2 yet, but I still lurk a lot of forums here.

I've never played the Mystery Dungeon games, but it looks fun. Did you hear about the new one released for the 3DS in Japan last month? But yeah, we have members who can guide you around if you ever need help.

I'm always open for a VM, and see ya!

- Hikari10

Years
@Cirno, Ah, thank you ;u;
I also have it on deviantart if you may have seen it there??
It was! B/W was amazing then B/W2 somehow upped the ante. You should definately play them, the stoy lines are really interesting.
Ooh the 3D one? Yeah that looks amazing :D
Thanks!

@Hikari10,
I shall definately check those out :'D!
B/W2 is amazing you must play them when you can! And yeahh, Magnagate is it? Can't wait to play that...though I'll need to get a 3DS first x)
Thanks!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hellooooo there!
Nice to meet you mate.
Oh and Bienvenue dans cette superbe communauté!

As Hikari said, we have a wonderful Art Section in PC. They're many talented artists in there, you should to take a look, it will give you many ideas.

I love Black2 too, I think it will become my favorite version. At the moment my favorite one is Crystal xD
So far, Black2 is really funny to play with these new updates and the new areas. I hope to done it to beat em' all at the Champion thing!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here Syncai. People in there are really nice and open-minded (Mainly). You can feel free to send a message to us if you want to talk, we're always open for that.

Kisses~

:7:

Back