• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooo

indidoge

friendly neighbourhood doggo
Years
  • greetings, pc! I am Alex- aka indidoge.

I'm a longtime pokefan, who played the original games vicariously through my older brother. The first actual pokemon game I owned and played through was pearl. I then bought and played basically every other main series game. So, happy 10 year poke-versary to me. (And just as a fun fact, my favourite main series games are gold silver/ HGSS)

Anyway, I'm not a competitive player in any way. I do enjoy battling and attempting to make interesting teams via showdown, but I never seem to have the time and patience to put too many teams together in game xD But I do enjoy breeding competitive-esque pokemon. And I like to shiny hunt every once in a while. I am currently trying to complete my alola dex and get the shiny charm, so if anyone is interested in helping a girl out, a girl would be greatful :D

So yeah... thanks for having me :D

Years
  • Hey Alex. Happy 10-year Pokeversary!

The second generation and their remakes are awesome. If I were to be abandoned on a remote island and given the choice of one Pokemon game for entertainment, it would probably be one of those.

Regarding the completion of your Pokedex, have you had a look at the Trade Corner forum? You can definitely get the help you want there! There are even some wonderful people there who give away different sorts of well-bred Pokemon.

Good to have you here. Welcome. :-)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    greetings, pc! I am Alex- aka indidoge.

I'm a longtime pokefan, who played the original games vicariously through my older brother. The first actual pokemon game I owned and played through was pearl. I then bought and played basically every other main series game. So, happy 10 year poke-versary to me. (And just as a fun fact, my favourite main series games are gold silver/ HGSS)

Anyway, I'm not a competitive player in any way. I do enjoy battling and attempting to make interesting teams via showdown, but I never seem to have the time and patience to put too many teams together in game xD But I do enjoy breeding competitive-esque pokemon. And I like to shiny hunt every once in a while. I am currently trying to complete my alola dex and get the shiny charm, so if anyone is interested in helping a girl out, a girl would be greatful :D

Welcome indidoge! Or Alex c: Nice to see a player of the old games. I wish I could play HG or SS too ;;

There is plenty of place for non-battlers here, don't worry. I'm the least competitive pokémon gamer in existence, probably haha. Good luck with your dex and shiny hunting; you can probably get some help over in the Trade Corner section.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • greetings, pc! I am Alex- aka indidoge.

Hey Alex, welcome to PC.

The first game I played was Yellow & played almost every game till Gen V.

Used to battle competitively, but then got busy with rl stuff.

Not playing Sun/Moon or would have loved to help out. But there is a trading section here, I'm sure u'll find that helpful. Be sure to visit.

Have a nice stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hey Alex! Or, should I say, indidoge. Ey, I like that! Brother showered me with doge memes hahaha.

My first game was Emerald, so I did start a bit earlier in the series, but I haven't been loyal to the franchise when it comes to playing through every game. If anything, I skipped HG/SS and AS/OR D: I must change that soon!

Diamond and Pearl were interesting games for me, in that I was in middle school or so when they came out I believe? Or was it earlier? (I completely lost track of time in those years, oops) Happy 10-year anniversary to you!

Spoiler:

I'm not competitive at the moment either, so I can understand. However, I'm sure the forums contain people who are more than willing to help out! While I would if given the chance, I have yet to touch the Sun and Moon games. I'm currently waiting until my brother or sister give theirs' up in order for I, Pudding, to pick up and play it. I'm quite impatient for it, but can't rush them through the game haha.

It is a pleasure to have you in the PC forums! Welcome! (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy 10-year poke-versary to you! And welcome! I'm a longtime fan of the franchise myself; ever since I was 5 I've been playing! Glad that you're enjoying the franchise; they're fun games indeed~

Hopefully you can join us in our own showdown server sometime, and maybe we can chat and become good friends! Feel free to give me a VM or PM anytime too. And have a good holiday! Hope you have a great new year too~ <33

Back