• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooo

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome Aaron! So tempted to click your signature by your "do not click" words. ;( However I will resist the temptation as I have hovered--no oops, I clicked it. WELL THEN, I can't really follow instructions. :(

But what brings you here, anyway? To show off this Golden Hacks page, maybe? Are you a hacker of sorts? ...I fail at reading other languages so I wouldn't understand if it's yours or not lmao. If you want to talk to other Spanish people you could always go talk to Went the supermod, he's Spanish and would probably help improve your English because he can speak both really well!

Hopefully you stick around and find something fun here. n_n

Years
    Hi, my name is Aaron, and live in Spain and english is not I'm good.

Heya Aaron, it's Hikari here!

Wow, a Spaniard. Looks like Went wants you now. Your signature made me laugh btw.

Nah, I was just having a laugh. And I see you are a hacker?

May I recommend the Emulation section, which is teeming with hackers like you. It's not my strongest field so don't expect me posting there but you'll have fun anyway.

Why don't you shout me a VM or friend request me? I'm really fun and interesting to talk to although I tend to laugh a lot.

Also, there are the moderators who you can approach for the tougher questions. They are there to help you of course.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with your hack and make some friends on the way.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

TY

Im Shadow, im Dutch and friendly...

As said above, you can VM me for questions...

Have fun and stay outta trouble

Shadow "Your local Eastsider"

Hi there Aaron, and welcome to PC! n__n

I've said this to a few other non-English speakers before, but since Pokecommunity is a primarily English-speaking forum, you'll learn a lot if you stick around here~! Conversing with people like this would really be helpful, so stick around, yes? :D And out of curiosity, what's your favorite aspect about Pokemon?

But yeah, hopefully you've been enjoying it here so far? PC is a really active forum with toons of awesome places to post in, so it'd be amazing if you could stick around here with us! Explore around and get involved in the community, it's totally worth it. :3

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around and it was great meeting you. Feel free to message me if you need any help. <3

Back