• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooooooooo

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC!

We actually have a moderator here who is a fan of Minato from Naruto, you're almost like his twin XD It's great to have you here with us - so why not tell everyone a little more about yourself? I'd love to get to know you more, and I'm sure the regulars here would too! :D

Since I like to ask this, what is your favorite part of the Pokemon franchise? Personally I lean towards the anime and games, been watching/playing since I was 8 or 9 years old.

Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell, PC is a very active forum. There's always something new popping up, so you should go ahead and explore whatever sections interest you. n_n We also have the 10th anniversary events coming up, so it'd be great if you could stick around for those!

Anyway, it was great meeting you and feel free to message me if you need any help or want to chat~!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC.

Naruto is my favourite anime show, I think I like Negi the most or Kakashi or Sasuke, they're all pretty cool. I've haven't seen the show in ages, nor Naruto Shippuden in ages.

Well I hope I see you around! Sorry if this is too short :/

Years
  • Nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along:P

Don't start the intro without me!

Hello Konoha, I am Hikari.

Master of Cute Oshawottz, who once exposed an entire network of bad trainers who stole people's Pokemon.

Since you're here, why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center, where you can get a mentor to show you around a section of your choice.

Also, why don't you tell us more about yourself? You can contact me by VM, since I'm often seen stalking my own profile.

Have a great time posting here and make new friends!

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Thanks for replying guys, nice too see everyone is, well nice:D

Its always good to find fellow fans somewhere and have people to talk too

Cirno
    I lean towards the games myself they're really fun and i love trading and battling with friends. My favorite part is the battles since i love strategy so much, plus its very complicated yet easy at the same time they are really well made. As for the anime i used to be a fan but i stopped watching after frontier it got a little bit too kiddy for me, plus i feel like the plot just does not move forward at all.

Ninjagon
    Dont worry about the length of posts a short reply bis as good as a long one.Nejis okay for just having a byakugan hes a pretty good jounin. As for Kakashi of course hes awesome i am his sensei after all he takes after me:D. I am dissapointed he wasnt the fifth hokage curse you Kakashi and your laziness i could never really beat that outta him.
    As for Sasuke its good to see my son making friends his own age, its nice he can have someone to talk too and beat the snot out of when he gets angry.

Livewire
    Its always good to see a fellow Minato fan anywhere, i hope we can be friends.On a side note feel free to message me about anything its cool to have a fellow Minato here.

Hikari 1O
    Nice to meet you, tough would you care to explain to mee how Oshawot is cute Exactly?

Back