• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellops.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Hi there. Sooo. Yeah I'm new, hello! I'm YesManKablam (hopefully someone gets the reference..). Been playing Pokemon since Yellow version when I was a wee little thing. Currently playing through Black finally and having a copy of SS shipped to me. Trying to get back into Pokemon too. Not that you people probably care, but I really like Typhlosions :U. So, hi PC.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Typhlosion.. Is my favourite. You are welcome here any time, good sir. Welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Years
  • Hey there YesManKablam.

I am Hikari.

Love your avatar, Doctor Who FTW.

So, you love Typhlosion? That was my starter in SoulSilver (mine even got a beneficial nature so that was why I liked using him) but my all-time fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

You're currently playing Black? We have a section at PC that covers Black & White. And are you excited for B2/W2?

Well, if you have tough questions, direct them at any bold name user.

- Hikari10, I Liek Oshawottz

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    I haven't really looked much into BW2. Sort of on purpose really because I'd like to be surprised.

Back