• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellowww

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Samjd, I think you'll meet many of the nice people in here, this is Pokécommunity after all. This is one of the reason I'm keeping staying here, and I hope you feel the same too. Welcome to PC, and I'm glad to see you in here.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    A wild SAMJD appeared!

>Fight >Pkmn
    >Bag >Run

Uh...I have no usable Pokemon though...

LOUDSILENCE blacked out!

Well now you have to pay my Pokemon Center fees for what is obviously your fault, so I hope you stick around for awhile! At least until your debt is paid (maybe a little longer too).

Welcome to the party buddy, hope to see you around!

You've already encountered some great people so you're off to a great start. :) Welcome to PokeCommunity and such, Sam!

We're really glad to have you, of course, but would you like to tell us more about yourself? Getting to know people is exactly what makes forums so fun so if you're ever interested be sure to drop off a post. Just things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite type is, whether or not you watch the anime, and so on. It'd help the conversation flowing and you'd certainly find plenty of people who have something in common with you. n_n You're free to contact me or another staff member if you need help - we're all glad to help out, as are the members. See you around and have a good time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, encounterin' people is an easy step! You'll be able to meet a lot of nice people around these parts', by checking out what the different topics are, and hey, try posting in a lot of different discussions, or maybe join clubs that you prefer! You'll be able to meet a lot of interesting people here in no time at all! But regardless, thanks for signing up tonight! Welcome to PC, and have a great stay. ^^

Back