• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heloo every one i am new!!!!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Welcome to the PC. ^^
    I hope you have fun here!
    Just don't forget to read the rules, and do your best to follow them. x3
    If you need help with anything around here, you can PM me.

~ Peace

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hello Nikhil2000 ^^ Hope you like it here from first impressions xP Have fun here posting, making new friends etc.. Make sure you read the rules (Like everyone else has said XD) And don't get into any trouble.

Have fun and see you around :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Hi, hope you have fun. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ before posting and stuff, if you need any help or wanna be friends then PM me ^_^;

Years
    Please please please please PLEASE! Don't double post. Use the edit button! <3

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have a very fun time here, and I hope you make friends as well. ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Hey man!! Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    YoMama, you already posted a welcome in this thread. XD

Anywho, welcome to PC nikhil. Hope you enjoy your time here, have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Back