• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helooooo to a new virtual world of POKEMON and ROM Hacking

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    Hello everyone in PC. My name is Prithvinath. I'm from India. I love myself playing Pokemon. It has been my favorite since my childhood. Now to my Imagination of Pokemon I got a new stage. I checked out the website. There are many tools and many members that help in game hacking. I'm an amatuer game programmer. But, I Hope that I will certainly get Training from tutorials and my practice and other Senior(Experienced)programmers. I hope everyone's good and every game's a lesson to me.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Wow, you sure are one of the most enthusiastic ROM Hacker, yes? Welcome to PC, gpnath99. I'm sure you have known much of this site even before you joined. And I think it's nice to read the rules again just in case.

See you around at PC, and if you want to talk, you can shoot me a VM, and everyone is nice, so don't worry if you want to talk with everyone. Good luck at ROM hacking dude! ^^

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC community, and you love playing pokemon huh? well you in luck, cause PC here have many god-like make awesome rom hack! :)
    well see you soon in some thread!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, hellooooo, and I hope you're having a great morning! Welcome to PC!

Souuuuunds to me that you're going to love our Emulation & ROM Hacking board! Its where all of our resident hackers go to if they want to learn more about ROM Hacking and the likeness to that! Ah, but there is also our Game Development board if you're more interested on stepping away from ROM Hacking to create a game from scratch. There are great tools and resources for each of them! The members there will be also nice enough to help you out with anything at all! Thus, I wish you really good luck and success on your game developing!

But ah yes, it'll take time to master, but, you'll do doubt receive the motivations and the success needed right here on PC, so I hope that you'll stick around with us! Have a pleasant stay and don't forget that we're all here ready to help you out with anything at all! c:

Years
  • You'll definitely get all the help you need here as far as hacking and game-making goes so wonderful choice poppin' into PC. n~n Welcome to the forum, Prithvinath! Always good to have more new faces.

Pokemon's been one of my favorite franchises since childhood as well; many others here are the same way. :) We all love Pokemon so that keeps us together and you'll certainly find a lot of friends during your stay here. Be sure to explore and post - that's the best way to truly get immersed in things here.

The Emulation board has you covered as far as hacking goes, as stated by the other posters, so be sure to check out the many resources it has. It has mods, guides, help threads, team discussions, and plenty of other nifty places to assist beginning hackers like you. Of course the senior programmers and hackers are very much happy to help as well. You'll become great at it before you know it.

Good luck with your endeavors and I do hope you stick around!

Back