• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! #13 Venusaur & #10 Meowth Wizards Black Star Promo's

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Hey!

Does anyone have the original Pokebeach Scans of #13 Venusaur & #10 Meowth from the Wizards Black Star Promo's? Please post the Image below if you do have them :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Hi Donavannj :)

I use the Pokebeach scans to build decks on my computer. I have recently got into Base era Pokemon and these two scans (#13 Venusaur ★ & #10 Meowth ★ Promo's) are the only 2 i'm missing! It would be great if someone has them and could post the images in this thread! :) I'm currently building a Venusaur/Scyther Deck an a Persian (jungle) deck.. This is why i'm looking for these Pokebeach scans..

Years
  • Hi Donavannj :)

I use the Pokebeach scans to build decks on my computer. I have recently got into Base era Pokemon and these two scans (#13 Venusaur ★ & #10 Meowth ★ Promo's) are the only 2 i'm missing! It would be great if someone has them and could post the images in this thread! :) I'm currently building a Venusaur/Scyther Deck an a Persian (jungle) deck.. This is why i'm looking for these Pokebeach scans..

And PokeBeach doesn't have them? Does it have to be PokeBeach's scans?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Pokebeach have taken all of their scans off their website... Which is why i'm hoping someone has #13 Venusaur and #10 Meowth Wizards ★ Promo's on their computer. The reason why i'm looking for the Pokebeach scans is because they are of the highest quality.

Years
  • Pokebeach have taken all of their scans off their website... Which is why i'm hoping someone has #13 Venusaur and #10 Meowth Wizards ★ Promo's on their computer. The reason why i'm looking for the Pokebeach scans is because they are of the highest quality.

Do PokeGym's scans not compare? How about Bulbagarden's? I think PokeBeach took all their scans off their site a couple of years ago. Not sure on the reason why, though.

Gamer2020 did provide some links in the other thread you created about this exact same thing: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9006336&postcount=2

Unfortunately, since The Pokemon Company doesn't hold the rights to any of the Wizards of the Coast cards, they don't have any images of the cards in their database.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Pokebeach removed scans from their website about a couple of months ago because The Pokemon Company "asked" them to. My suspicion is that they had to do it because they now charge people for articles making it harder to argue free use.

Back