• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help-14's Follower script - NoMethodError

ambalance

Vorpal_Rabbit
Years
Hey guys.

I've been trying to use Help-14's Pokemon follower script, and have managed to get it to work, except I have a few major issues. Firstly, I can get the Pokemon to follow me, the only thing being, I can't see the sprite when it does (it will respond when I turn and talk to where the sprite should be.)

I could only manage to get this far by removing the script line:

"$PokemonTemp.dependentEvents.refresh_sprite"

from the event containing the full script:

"pbAddPokemon(PBSpecies::EEVEE,5)
Kernel.pbAddDependency2(6,
"Dependent", 3)
$PokemonTemp.dependentEvents.refresh_
sprite"

I feel that the "refresh_sprite" line is necessary to show the sprite of the Pokemon, only, the game crashes when it is included.

My first thoughts were that the version of Help-14's Script is not compatible with the (most) current version of Essentials. Would that be the case?
Otherwise, can anybody else help fix my issue?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Try searching through the tutorials and resources for "Fixes and Additions to Help-14's Following Script" it is by ZingZangs. Do exactly what his original post says and you should be good to go. There are a couple issues with it but not game breaking

Back