• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help a dummie like me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My profile is ugly. =[[[ Help me make it pretty like Gavin's profile. But seriously though, I really do need help with it. I don't understand the coding or coloring or anything. Is there no way to make the VM area and the other areas transparent? I swear I've seen other members with it like that...I think...

I'm slow.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    You know who I'd ask? Abnegation. He had a really sweet space theme on his profile a while back and it seemed to go through everything. Yup, Gavin's your man.

When I try and make my profile pretty, I just get a whole bunch of textures and whack 'em on there. *shrugs*

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Well, there are staff who don't have supporterness, and as a result can't use background images.

I could help with the transparency. I used to have an awesome (IMO) profile scheme that used transparency.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I just had a picture in my profile background, so...I don't think we have to have supporter status. Eh, I think I was meant to have an ugly profile. xD

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I think that you just leave both the colour number and picture background fields blank. It worked for me. :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Transparentizing or using the fancy things I have for each header is a good start. Another one is mixing the colors you want with your fancy backround. Make sure the repeat is on none and that it can blend well with a backround color. Like how mine is black with no repeat on a black backround color.

Back