• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
  • i am thinking of using GamerMaker think it will wrk i will have some screen shots shortly

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
    Years
  • Um in RPG Maker XP,
    Is there a way to make someone say the palyers name after i input it...
    So for example:
    Please enter your name:
    Daisy
    and in the intro it says something like "Ok your name is Daisy!"
    I know how to do the enter player name thign im jsut wonderign if you can make it do what i said above...

Oh and also does anyone have the defult RM XP Fonts? I dont have them and the text in the name selector dosent show...

Also one last thing..How cna i change the font?

Heh many thnaks for any help!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • help! I need help fast! whenever i upload a tileset on my RPG Maker XP, this message comes up:

Critical Error C0000005 at address 004B61A8

Can anyone help me, PLEASE!!!!!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Matt12345678 said:
    help! I need help fast! whenever i upload a tileset on my RPG Maker XP, this message comes up:

Critical Error C0000005 at address 004B61A8

Can anyone help me, PLEASE!!!!!
    re-install rpg maker xp,
    it should work.
    (i had that error before)

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • Daisy said:
    Um in RPG Maker XP,
    Is there a way to make someone say the palyers name after i input it...
    So for example:
    Please enter your name:
    Daisy
    and in the intro it says something like "Ok your name is Daisy!"
    I know how to do the enter player name thign im jsut wonderign if you can make it do what i said above...

Oh and also does anyone have the defult RM XP Fonts? I dont have them and the text in the name selector dosent show...

Also one last thing..How cna i change the font?

Heh many thnaks for any help!

OK this is how to make it display the heros name.
    write your message
    ie Hi (name) what are you doing here
    or Hey what are you doing here (name)

Where it says name type \n[#]
    now the slash will display as a funny Y sumbol and where the # symbol is put the number that the hero is in the data base.

The text in the Name Input and how to change the fonts are on previous pages of the help if you just search back a bit.

and im not sure if there is more than 1 deafult font.... not sure about it.
    sorry i wasnt more help

[EDIT+] btw the square brackets are ment top be there, and ive just seen a post in the resources thread that has all pkmn fonts.

Pandoras Box

Years
  • man how do u guys make the screen images this one sucks yet it took me forever i dont know how to turn the pomemon around

pkmnseaking0ei.png

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • omg, it's a 2D image, you can't spin them, it's actually 2 different images one for the back side and one for the front you can only spin 3D images, not 2D :S

Pandoras Box

Years
  • ok do u know where i can get the back image cause if u haven;t seen my custom back images suck

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me where can I find backsprites (like Blazikenlv100 request) and the Gym Leader charsets (Kanto & Hoenn, especially Brawly!)|!

Thanks in ADV!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    How do you change the font on RMXP? I know it's possible because in Blizzy's Pokemon Starter Kit, the text is Pokemon RS, oh, and same question as before. (How do you make an RMXP game start at full-screen?)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Hi there,

I'm searching for an Charset of Haruka (Maike) for RPGMaker XP (or RpgMaker3k).
    I hope somebody can help me here

Cya
    Chris

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • Ok, got a big problem. I tried to make an intro on RMXP and I think I screwed up the events (when I say intro, I'm talking about the equalivalent of what oak does on FR/LG and Birch on R/S/E with the choosing of genders and whatnot) and it keeps saying that "MAP000 is missing" and I've tried naming a map that and I still get it. Any help here?

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • OK all people requsting tilesets and character and pkmn sprites just go to the resource thread, people requesting font changes look back over previous pages of this thread.
    someone has already awnserd it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back