• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
  • Does anyone have tilesets and auto tilesets for the maps on super mario bros 3? (SNES only) y'know the ones for world 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8?
    please, i really need this :(

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Does Any One Know How To Make An Online Game Now,
    Answer Me Or Die
    I Am Asking This The Third Time, Whats With You, Cant You Answer Mee!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • Optimus Prime said:
    Does Any One Know How To Make An Online Game Now,
    Answer Me Or Die
    I Am Asking This The Third Time, Whats With You, Cant You Answer Mee!
    learn how to use sockets,
    then create your own server in C++ or whatever programming language you want to use.
    withouth the knowledge of any programming language,
    you won't come far!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • dude, that should:

1. go on the pokemon: call of latios thread
    2. you don't download it cause it's not finished yet and booda won't release it before he thinks it's good enough to be released (which it is, but maybe he wants to release it when it's complete and not demo(s)) :)

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Question: Im using RM2K3, Ive learned alot fiddling with it, looking up useful scripts, and reading tutorials but the little things still give me trouble. Im trying to change the Hero's battle sprite, from looking at it I think the Resource Manager is supposed to convert my pictures files from bmp to png (I dont know what xyz is) is that right? Ok so I go to the resource manager under tools, go to the battlecharset folder, click "import", go to the sprite I created and when I try to import it the program gives me an error message and says "bitmap color is irregular". I made the actual sprites themselves by importing an image of one of the battlecharsets that came with RM2k3 into paint and edited it there. theres something about the color of the image the engine is deffinitely not liking.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
  • To import things to Rpg maker 2003 the grahpic file must be 256 bmp.

In paint you can select this option when using "Save as"

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I need help in RMXP. I want to make bars for hp and exp during battles in my pokemon game but I haven't a single clue how. Can anyone please help me. Much would be appreciated, and I need this to get started on my game which I already have up to the second gym mapped.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • does anybody have the shallow water autotile for RMXP? You know, the one that goes between the deep sea and the sandy shore. It looks really retarded going from deep to the shore.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I need pictures? I already have the pictures, but I thought there was another way to do it. Anyway, I am not to good with variables and I am now editing the battle system . I have the backrounds and everything but just need to know hot to put the bars, nothing else.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Anyone got an Naruto resources for rm2k3 or RMXP? Im making an abs and need all teh resources i can get. PM If you have any. Ill gladely give full credit! :D

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Anyone got an Naruto resources for rm2k3 or RMXP? Im making an abs and need all teh resources i can get. PM If you have any. Ill gladely give full credit!

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I was wondering if someone can help me out. I was wondering if anyone knew where there was som Suikoden 2 character sets for RPG Maker 2000. The main one I need is Flik. Thanks for the help.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • dan48 said:
    I need help in RMXP. I want to make bars for hp and exp during battles in my pokemon game but I haven't a single clue how. Can anyone please help me. Much would be appreciated, and I need this to get started on my game which I already have up to the second gym mapped.
    you should check the one out in the starter kit
    it's there in the switching menu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back