• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groudontrainer

Siggy maker
    Years
    does anyone have a bagscript? and is it possibly to just copy some of the script from blizzy's starter kit? {giving credit of course}

sceptilerancher

PokeGangsta
    Years
    no thanx i think ill continue learning sphere.=)

*goes to fimd any javaspript tutorials*
    also are there any sphere tutorails speciffically tailered for making a pokmon game?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    sceptilerancher, you will only find javascript tutorials that apply to webpages but you can pick up most of the stuff from them, the rest just go to www.spheredev.net and you can find some sphere tutorials, you can also ask questions on th forums. Sphere itself comes with a lot of docummentation and links for tutorials that you can find in the menu under the Help section. As for pokemon games, I don't think that there is any Sphere tutorials applied only to pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    hi, i need help. In the pokemon starter kit, the images are a lot bigger than in the game boy advance, and so they don't look so good, how can i make them as big as the pokemon advance games?????

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    you mean smaller... well, you first will have to edit every single picture and set them to half the size then change the code so that is displays at 240x160

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    yea but people do have there own games to work on and it takes tiem this isnt a help and request instant answer therad give people time.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Errm. does anyone know how to do a battle system like on legend of zelda? (You can walk around, hit a button and the character attacks) any hints or tips would be good. (P.S it is for RM2K3) also does anyone have a lava chipset like musfar on star wars?

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    SceptileRancher: That was spam.
    Space Guard 05: Just look into event options, there should be something like: Enter battle
    use that and put invisible, random moving events or something.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    RM2k3 acting up......when I import a chipset than go to set it where i can use for a map.....it tells me that it couldn't be made or something....

I'm guessing maybe i need to actually reinstall it cause when i reformated, i copied the rpgmaker 2003 file to the disk, than when reformated, i just drag the folder back over, but to the desktop.....I have to go to work in like 10 minutes, so i'll try that later, than see what happens, but if anyone has any ideas to why this happening, plz let me know....thanks.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    does ne one knwo a good way to start a pokedex i jsut really want the appearance rite now because this summer im going to learn RGSS so ill be able to do the rest.....

still need to knwo how to make the quantity appear in the bag script

::SUPER IMPORTANT EDIT::

Okay well today i was bored so i decided to mess around with adding Hp bars to the battle system in the starter kit (yes i knwo blizzys will have them but i wanted to try my own self) well i got the hero bar set and working compleatly (i havent added the Lv yet tho cuz i get an error when i do) i tryed to do the enemy bar but failed.....i need to know how to go about doing this....im not asking for someone to do it for me i just need to know general stuff (script set up.. EX : draw_hp_bar(actor, x+332, y+162)[i need to know how to do the for the enemy)] and stuff liek that

Last edited:

Scompi

How do i show a picture while in a battle? because whenever i do it doesn't show.... RMXP by the way

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanks for the tips! I still can't get it working! so if you have any tips then they would help. also, does anyone have a pok?mon starter kit for RM2K3?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back