• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Don Patch said:
    Can anyone give me the file harmony.dll? I just downloaded RM2K3, and somehow harmony.dll was not included.
    Here you go. Use this wisely~ XD

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hah, i just wanna test a rpg maker with facesets, so can anyone give me RPG Maker 2003 here? ^^

I cant found anything HERE.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    questions

I have a few questions.

What is a switch?
    What is a variable?
    How do they work in RM2K3?
    You know in Ruby, Sapphire, Crystal, Red, Blue, Gold, etc. they always have an introduction with a professor asking your name, your gender, that sorta thing. How do I recreate that in RM2k3?

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    1. A Switch is IMPROTANT is detmeins weather people are at a certain location, It can make people say diffrent things, and it can activate events

2. A Variable Is similar to a switch but more used.

3.In an event click switch operations and turn one on and off then on an event you want to activate from the switch in the corner tick the switch box andselect the switch you turned on earlier
    A varible is more complicated. In the event you want activated by a varibl e tick the box and put in the number the varilbe must be equal or higher too before it activates.. then in events click Varible operations select your varible then put a number you want to + - x or /

4. Make a new map called intro. In event click Show picture...Your picture of oak,elm,birch .ect then the dialogue, then show choices Boy, Girl after dialogue and change the actor graphic depending on witch one and for name in events press Hero Name for rm2k3 or Name input prossing for rmxp

Anyway I posted this earlier...
    My pc can play MIDS but my rm2k3 and rmgxp can't they just are silent...yes the volume is on, Is their like a patch or something I need to do to make them work? I use Itunes to play misd nothing else works with them

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    uh-oh

yes but when I put in a picture it says "invalid image format"? What do I do?

Also when I go to "Tools" click on Resource manager and try to use that, it says invalid color depth?

Last edited:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    What programs run .xyz files? I've searched, and my research concluded that it was an rmxp graphic format... so... how would that be opened?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    tiger778 said:
    4. Make a new map called intro. In event click Show picture...Your picture of oak,elm,birch .ect then the dialogue, then show choices Boy, Girl after dialogue and change the actor graphic depending on witch one and for name in events press Hero Name for rm2k3 or Name input prossing for rmxp

1. Look at the black words. In RMXP isn't anything like name input pressing... Only key input pressing... ^^... But thats with that variable thing... How it works? XD

2. I had another question. How to make it in RMXP that you can found wild POKéMON in the grass?

Last edited:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Oh, founded, but you will mean this: ENTER HERO NAME.

EDIT: One other thing more... If i try to input, i see this:
    Help and Request Thread

Ha... isnt there normally the... uuh... 'letters..?'... -_____-''

Years
    Online games

I want to make online games so can someone lead me to a tutorial and can someone tell me where I download RPGXP Netplay

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    font patch

does anyone have the font patch for RM2k3? I had to do a system restore, and I lost the font patch....can anyone upload it?

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    Where are the finished games?

Did anybody fininsh any game they started?

I can't find finished pokemon games made with Rpg maker Xp.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    when using the exteradude starter kit, how do you make the player's not sprite dissapear after the battle as in any battle after i exit (win) the battle my player's sprite dissapears

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    chipset of laboratory

Does anyone have a chipset of a laboratory?
    Thanks!

And thank you Tiger for the font patch, but
    I have RPG Maker 2003, and it doesn't seem to
    work....

Last edited:

Years
    Sorry... bout the font patch, and i've only got the lab in xp format...

I need a trasy (replacment of brock on orange islands) charset for rm2k3 and i can't find one anywhere...helo pls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back