• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Azura, you never cease to amaze me. Lol, I know it's a simple thing but with my n00bishness... Lol, Azura, they just keep coming: I need to list only items in my CMS with a PDEF of 1. I've managed to make them disappear, (the text and description) but the item is still technically in the list, and you can select it. Thanks in advance.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Azura, you never cease to amaze me. Lol, I know it's a simple thing but with my n00bishness... Lol, Azura, they just keep coming: I need to list only items in my CMS with a PDEF of 1. I've managed to make them disappear, (the text and description) but the item is still technically in the list, and you can select it. Thanks in advance.

Menu items (like options)? Or Items screen?

lol confuse

@ .-'Infernal Hylian'-.:

https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Courtesy of The "n00bkillah" Dash LOL

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    I need help please. On my pokemon game, I need to know how to edit the pokemon's picture while fighting when I am the pokemon and when I am fighting it.

Be more descriptive please, what game maker are you using?
    If it's RPG Maker XP there is an event command called "Change Actor Graphic" at the bottom left hand corner of the third page, use that.

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I downloaded a "Starter Kit" from this site, and I just need to know where to put it to make it work. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Thanks. I've done it now. Where in the Program does it load to? As in, how do I get to it?

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I guess I'm not understanding it. I thought it changed something in the game. Everything looks the same to me, I see no new options.

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    lol, I'm trying. Ok, I opened the starter kit into the RPG maker Xp. It loaded. I'm just not sure how to use the new info it added to my game. I didn't know if it was going to add new options into the rpg maker itself, or just be a few files tucked away somewhere.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    That's rom hacking...

Try the Rom Hacking Forums.

@Ruyin: it's an easy code, but I'll have to do it later for you, ok?
    I'm studying right now :p

I'll post it tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2007
    I am using many different programs, is there one that just edits that one part? I mean the ones you are fighting, and who you are. I need to know how to edit those pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back