• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Battle Animation

Hi,

In RM2K3, there is this dustandgrass battle animation and ! battle animation for creating pokemon game. Now since, I converting my game creation to RPGMXP, I need those battle animation but cant find them.

Can anyone share these two file with me?

Just in case if anyone did not know what batle animation I'm talking about, I've add an attachment to this thread.

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I mean is there any game makers that don't need coding?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    sketch said:
    I mean is there any game makers that don't need coding?

If game making doesnt need coding, how can you make them walk and do stuff?
    Have you even think of these before even asking??? :cross-eye

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Oh,sorry.I mean scripting.I need to find a fighting game maker with not too much scripting.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • You could use the RM2K3 default battle system. the maps could be menus and you could use the DBS (final fantasy style) for the fights. Just set the MP to full! its the best i can think of!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Umm,is rm2k3 considered illegal here?I'm wanting to make a game really bad with it and I'm not sure.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to DP but I really want to know if I can make a game with rm2k3!!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Hey can anyone help me? i really want this so..anyone knows a program to create fps games??? i only knows the fps creator but its only a trial version!! if anyone has the crack or someting else please pm me! [email protected]

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey im sorry if i break anyrules by doing this but i was just curiose if someone knew a way i could go about making a Pokemon Like Map for RMXP using scritps....i know it can be done because Blizzy's old Pokemon Shining Gold had one.....please can some one help.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I posted this in a thread of mine but was told i should ask here,
    Now i know i am new to this board but i have been tyring on charas-project.net for some time now to get red/blue chip sets.
    And well i was wondering if anyone had them. If there is already a topic like this then by all means clos it i do not want to populate this board with un wanted threads.
    But i do want to know ,agina i know i am being redundant and repetitive, but i was wondering if anyone had red/blue chip sets. Preferbly the blue so i can use it for my Retro Blue game. Also if anyone has theenemy sprties and back of pokemion sprites i would appreciate it very much.

Again i am aware i am new and thsi thread might not see any action because of that but i thought i would still ask politely and see if anyone answered. Tahnks in advace for anyone who helps.

EDIT-- I was just wondering if someone had ripped the graphics. I was not asking for a custom made chip set. Just wanted to make that clear.

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    I posted this in a thread of mine but was told i should ask here,

EDIT-- I was just wondering if someone had ripped the graphics. I was not asking for a custom made chip set. Just wanted to make that clear.

Man some people around here are extremly sad to the new people arent they,
    insted of Southern Islands helping you he insted yells at you to put it in here,
    Nice one. :disappoin
    Anyway, as per your question, if you look in the thread called Resource Thread, you will find on the first post on the first page a whole pile of resources posted my Blizzy containing RMXP and RM2K3 character sets.
    That should fill you needs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    In the starterkitt, is there any way to change the text colour?

It kind of, doesn't work out for me:

Help and Request Thread

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Why thank you Demonic Budha

EDIT- Umm those are the newere versions, I looked in the GAme Dev Resource thread, and well i actually need the older black&white chip sets. Which is very hard to find that is why i aksed here.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Someone please get me character sets of chars from Pokemon Gold/Silver.
    I posted this request in the wrong topic and someone gave me a dutch/german site which was useless as I can't read freaky deaky dutch.
    Dawson's links don't work, so if anyone has a lot of character sets from this game i'd give you $100 for them if I could.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Try charas-project.net and put pokemon in the search bar when you get into the complete resources.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Link2005 said:
    Go to the rescourses forum and download the FKcharacters compressed zip file, Extract the files and look and there should be loads of gold and silver charsets.

whenever i teleport the screen never focuses on the her. can anyone help?

theres really no good answer....its beause your using the starter kit and the resoulution script messes that up....all you have to do is make you map either longer of wider depending one where you want to teleport(liek what direction, if you want down make it longer, if you want left/right then make it wider) like if you map is 20x20 but when you teleport from a map to the right side of the map and you dont see your self for like 5 steps, make the map bigger by 7 steps so that theres stuff behind you, like the map wount start with your sprite....if thats confusing ill try and put it in different words

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back