• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hey Y'all! Quick help question!

Well. When I had the trial version of RMXP, some of my buildings and stuff wouldn't work. (W/ Starterkit) IE: Where most people would be able to walk behind trees, and behind the edges of rooves, my guy would walk over them! Ohnoes! Any help? :/

Help and Request Thread

Riviera Town
    = Bad Spots =
    2 Story House's Roof
    Trees beside that house
    Random fence pieces
    Some of the rocks
    2-3 pieces of the lab. :/

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Again I ask. Does anyone have the slighest idea of where to get red/blue chipsets and chara set.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    Again I ask. Does anyone have the slighest idea of where to get red/blue chipsets and chara set.
    Fire red and Leaf green are alot better check the resources thread
    fanking omega made an awesome johto tileset in firered style and avatar has made character sets awesome ones too but you need to get his
    permission first ask him through PM
    Hey Y'all! Quick help question!

Well. When I had the trial version of RMXP, some of my buildings and stuff wouldn't work. (W/ Starterkit) IE: Where most people would be able to walk behind trees, and behind the edges of rooves, my guy would walk over them! Ohnoes! Any help
    Ah your tilesets need to be set up so heres a guide
    X = Impassable such as a wall
    O = Passable Things like Grass
    To walk behing its Priority 3
    Thats what i use and it works fine :)

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years

GymLeaderLance99 said:
    DD3000, it's time I returned the favor. :) Here's the Marina charset that rm2k3kid made. Give credit to him.

Thanks!!!!

I realy needed that!!:):):):)
    (I already giving him credit!)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I know there is firered amd leaf green.
    But to be blunt that is not what i am asking for. If i wanted those i would have got them from the other site that i go to. I need red/blue for a game i am making.
    it is called pokemon RETROBlue ( the retro is not all caps mind you i wanted to put emphasis on it) So i want to utilize the older graphics.

Sorry if that sounded like i was really pushy.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Could someone take the Full Johto tileset from the starter kit, and add things from R/S/E and FR/LG? Aswell as some more trees and buildings?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    quick question:

Could having too many events on the map slow the game down? I have looked every where and could not find the answer.
    Thanks in advance!

Strider

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Ryu_Strider said:
    quick question:

Could having too many events on the map slow the game down? I have looked every where and could not find the answer.
    Thanks in advance!

Strider
    Yes. Especially if there're too many parallel, and auto starts.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Im kinda new here but, um , Im making a poke'mon game on rm2k(i know im kinda old fashioned) im like 0% done does anyone know where I can get some Pokemon chipsets,charasets,ect and maybe a battle system

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    xhurukenshinx said:
    Im kinda new here but, um , Im making a poke'mon game on rm2k(i know im kinda old fashioned) im like 0% done does anyone know where I can get some Pokemon chipsets,charasets,ect and maybe a battle system
    For the resources, check the resources thread. There're loads believe me. For the CBS, you could download the old battle system demo. Good luck on your game.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • ive got a few sprites that i want to upload onto the game resources. i cant though, because its a BMP! i cant save to any other filetype! ive tried adding .png or .jpg to it and it wont upload! does anyone know?
    (sorry if this shouldnt be here.)

also, anyone got the outside tilesets for pokemon ruby and sapphire?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sonic 15 said:
    ive got a few sprites that i want to upload onto the game resources. i cant though, because its a BMP! i cant save to any other filetype! ive tried adding .png or .jpg to it and it wont upload! does anyone know?
    (sorry if this shouldnt be here.)

also, anyone got the outside tilesets for pokemon ruby and sapphire?
    Can't MS Paint save as a .png? You could upload as a zip file if you really want to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    im using blizzy's starter kit. how would i change the battle script in Scene_Battle3 so when i got to pokemon it actually lets me swith heros/pokemon i battle?

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to get/have the various 'system' sounds, like when you select menu items, open the menu, open the map, bump into objects like trees and walls, open doors, etc?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back