• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Illusion said:
    It would help me very much if someone had the WIN32OLE script in rgss, not the c file that is found here or if someone knows how to use this c file with rmxp...
    (I know this script isn't in rmxp since when I do WIN32OLE.new it doesn't work.)
    Illusion
    i have no clue what win32ole does,
    but i think you need to do this:
    Code:
    require 'Win32OLE'

Eikichi-kun said:
    Press the "print screen," key on your keyboard when you want to take the screenshot. Then go into a paint program; edit>>paste. (or at least that's how you do it in MS Paint)
    use
    Code:
    ALT + Print Screen
    then paste it in paint
    Code:
    CTRL + V

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    hey! how you all make the pokemon world map? is there a tileset for it?

hope someone reply to this rather than ignoring, as like my first post in this section.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    no, you have to make it in paint, here's the stuff you are going to need:
    Help and Request Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    hmm.. this is going to be a hard one. i just hate using paintbrush.
    anyway, thanks for the reply.

i'll try use this and see what i came up with. ;)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i dont know if this is allowed here....but...

i am lookin to start a sphere pokemon game....but i really havent a clue where to start....i heard javascript is easier to use than RGSS so i want to test it out.........i want to knwo where i can get a good javascript tut..and maybe a little support help......and what is this
    "game"script that you need to run a sphere game???????? if it would be possible could i get a "game"script

Please help :confused:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    you don't get a "game" script. It's actually called "Main" script and you create it by creating a new game in Sphere then creating a new script and calling it main, it will save as "main.js" then inside the script you need to create a new function called game so:

function game() {
    blablabla
    }

but you better learn how to code in JavaScript and Sphere first, if you go to the help menu in the Sphere program there's quite a number of links to Sphere tutorials and docummentation, the following links should also be helpful:
    https://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp
    https://rapidshare.de/files/10267081/sphere.chm.html

I also advise you to use the sphere_gl.dll graphics drivers for any game you make as they are the ones that work the better with all games :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    Hey I would like to know how to import or replace the default title screen with an animated .gif picture for my game. I really need help on it.

EDIT: oh I mean that I don't want that RPG XP's screen I want to put my .gif title screen in there.!!

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Blizzy you dont need to hit Alt and Printscreen at the same time you can jsut hit print screen and paste it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Does anyone have battle backrounds. or can you give me a link to them. I need the ones for rm2k3

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2006
    can somebody post the firered/leafgreen tiles here...
    you know the one ripped form elitemap
    outside and inside please

i realy need them so as we say in holland: "alvast bedankt"

Years
    Hi all,

does anybody know how I can do a "grid" system, where the player simply can move around in a map grid like in Pokemon?
    Sorry if it?s a n00b question, but I found nothing about that...

Thanks!

Jonas

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Put the font included in the starter kit into your Font folder.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Thankies for that Overworld Map thing Dragon. I had deleted it after I found it on Serebii. :P There's an example of what it can make in my siggy. <3<3 <random> Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggyyyyyyyyyy. </random>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back