• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    THnx!

And a little question:

If i open an map in sphere, there isn't a tileset...???

"I'm using Sphere but I'm no good at scripting... Is there anyone who can help me make a game (and can script)? I have 3 mappers/maps and ...........!
    The game is Pok?mon: Tropical Orange! If you can help (only those who script as well) PM me, or on MSN:

[email protected]"

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    I know, i hav ea few maps, and with the same tileset, but now, if i open an already created map, there i'sn't a tileset:S

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    In the map, are already buildings, trees etc.
    And yes, the tileset window doesn't open...:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Well I looked at the resource thread but it doesnt have what Im looking for I need tilesets for like not sure which version is this but it has Rustboro City or was it Golden Rod not sure...but it was in the Hoenn region...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    does anyone have tileset maker by chance? I need help with something. I can't remeber the site i got it from.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Pokepearl said:
    THnx!

"I'm using Sphere but I'm no good at scripting... Is there anyone who can help me make a game (and can script)? I have 3 mappers/maps and ...........!
    The game is Pok?mon: Tropical Orange! If you can help (only those who script as well) PM me, or on MSN:

[email protected]"
    No problem, is it swedish that you speak? I know a little bit of a few different languages (but not portuguese, spanish or chinese/japanese).

coreystranick said:
    does anyone have tileset maker by chance? I need help with something. I can't remeber the site i got it from.
    I have never heard of such a program.... www.crankeye.com might have some reources for you to use, but that all I know about tileset makers...

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    GraphicsGale Free Edition is all you need to create tilesets because it suports multiple layers, grid and it was made on purpose for spriters needs :P

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    Does anyone have an RMXP Tileset for the emerald version, with, you know, practically everything on it? I know they exist for FR/LG (but I don't like FR/LG graphics), but are there any for Emerald?

Thanks in advance. Remeber, XP!

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    rebellee1187 said:
    Does anyone have an RMXP Tileset for the emerald version, with, you know, practically everything on it? I know they exist for FR/LG (but I don't like FR/LG graphics), but are there any for Emerald?

Thanks in advance. Remeber, XP!

Well, I got the one in the resources thread, but when I use it, the blackness still shows behind the stuff (no matter what level I use it on). How can I correct this?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    has anyone heard of RPG Maker Xp Postality Knights Edition Enhanced?

i was looking around and i found it........it said it was an upgrade to RM2k3 so i downloaded it....(just tying to keep my game makin skills [mapping and event codin] up to par incase i but the legal RMXP version which i plan on doing)....has anyone heard of that tho....i was just wonderin because it pretty much rmxp..........

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    no its another translation of rpg maker xp with extr features when it says its an upgrade to rm2k3 it just means then new version in the rpg maker series

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back