• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Then Blizy's is a good thing for you, i think someone already made aling to it previously, you might want o PM blizzy about how to make it better

exteradude

Where can I get a lance rmxp sprite, so he can actually walk? I mean, my sprite only faces left, right, up, and down.

Oh yeah, and i finally found out what the font folder thing did. Thanx!

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    RM2K3GUY.
    1-I dont know what those things are.
    2-I didnt ask for anything
    3-I cant recall asking for a code?
    4-THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE
    Micklo said:
    Just wondering, can anyone tell me how to create the pokemon battle sytstem on RPG Maker XP? Even better, has anyone made one that i can use?
    Rm2k3guy said:
    What isn't allowed in this thread:
    Originally written by Dawson

* Requesting somebody to custom make a chip/charset for you
    * Asking how to make a CBS, CMS, Pokedex etc
    * Asking for someone to give you one of the above
    * Requesting warez
    * Asking for someone to post their own code
    Do i need say more?
    You said
    How to create the pokemon battle sytstem on RPG Maker XP?
    That breaks this rule:* Asking how to make a CBS, CMS, Pokedex etc
    Even better, has anyone made one that i can use? This breaks this rule:
    * Asking for someone to post their own code
    You think before you type i got my information right.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Where is my previous post....
    Anywayz...I'll ask again
    Can I have a Pokemon game with no maps
    but with the whole menu system properly done and battle system done
    And I also need a instruction manual for it

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Dark clown i know everyone has been saying this to you for a couple of post, but to let you know according to the rules you cant ask for a menu system or a battle system.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Ok, i got some tilesets from the resource page. Saved them into Graphics>Tilesets. How do i open the and use them to create a map? Thank you please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    what program do oyu make a pokemon game with

i have sphere,gamemaker and rm2k3 if its all of them with one is esiest and can i have a link to a tut on how to make it with that program

my other question is seince most off you use rmxp is it free or do i have to buy it

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    LSS_Raditz said:

i have sphere,gamemaker and rm2k3 if its all of them with one is esiest and can i have a link to a tut on how to make it with that program

my other question is seince most off you use rmxp is it free or do i have to buy it
    I think that you should try each one out and see what one works best for you.

You have to buy RMXP to use it. It's around £80 for the english translated version.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    ok but how i ned a tut on how to make a pokemon game with theprograms i can use rm2k3 easly all i dont understand are the vaeriables i need a tut on how to make a pokemon game

another thing i am now gonna use sphere is there a tut on how to make pokemon games with sphere

how do you make a pokemon game look like a pokemon game on sphere

Last edited:

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    LSS_Raditz said:
    ok but how i ned a tut on how to make a pokemon game with theprograms i can use rm2k3 easly all i dont understand are the vaeriables i need a tut on how to make a pokemon game

another thing i am now gonna use sphere is there a tut on how to make pokemon games with sphere

how do you make a pokemon game look like a pokemon game on sphere
    Unless you are fluent in javascript i wouldnt try sphere especially
    since you dont know how to map on it

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    ok im gonna use rm2k3 then but i need some people who can script for me (i don't know first thing about scripts) and how do you add scripts to it if you are intrested in helping me pm me ok (god i wish i had rmxp)

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    LSS_Raditz said:
    ok im gonna use rm2k3 then but i need some people who can script for me (i don't know first thing about scripts) and how do you add scripts to it if you are intrested in helping me pm me ok (god i wish i had rmxp)
    Rm2k3 has no scripting capabilitys dont ask for rmxp here either (just a
    warning) the only free copys are warez which isnt allowed on these
    forums.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    LssR, please don't request stuff like that because it's against the Help and Request Rules and also please don't double post. If one of the mods see this you might be in a bit of a bother.

I can't help you in Rm2k3 much, if you bought Rmxp from www.enterbrain.com then I can help you a wee bit better...

Years
    Do read the rules of the Help and Request thread before you post in here. You are not allowed to request such things as a CBS/CMS.

Also, double posting is against the rules. I've merged your posts, don't do it again.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    what format do you have to save the tile stes and charsets on Paint for them to be able to import onto the database in rm2k3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back