• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    i know but i need them in rpg maker xp format
    It's easy to do. Each of kyledove's tiles is 32x32 in size. The RPG Maker XP format is 8 tiles across and as many as you like down. Go open Paint and do some cutting and pasting.

Remember, though, to leave the top left tile empty, coloured in whatever colour you want to signify transparency. People generally either use pure white (white in the tiles is usually not pure) or hot pink (because the odds of it being used are minuscule).

Years
  • It's easy to do. Each of kyledove's tiles is 32x32 in size. The RPG Maker XP format is 8 tiles across and as many as you like down. Go open Paint and do some cutting and pasting.

Remember, though, to leave the top left tile empty, coloured in whatever colour you want to signify transparency. People generally either use pure white (white in the tiles is usually not pure) or hot pink (because the odds of it being used are minuscule).

i still mess up i can't do it

Atomic Reactor

keep practicing until you get it. If you cant put together a simple tileset, than theres no point in making a game, as there are a lot harder things to do than that. So if you wanna make a game, figure out how to put a tileset together.

Years
  • The Kyledove Sinnoh Tilesets I uploaded ARE in RPGXP format....All you have to do is replace the Sinnoh Tilesets with the existing tilesets in Graphics/Tilesets.

Edit: Actually, just go to this link and download the tileset package https://www.megaupload.com/?d=0L3ZXDVR (and If you don't even know how to unzip, then you definitely shouldn't be making a game).

i got them but when the trees have the light blue background and ypu put it on your map it is still blue

Years
  • Because you have to make that transparent.....by the sounds of it, I really think you should learn more about RPGXP before making a game. So I'm not going to tell you how to make backgrounds transparent in RPGXP, you really need to learn yourself.

SkullKid

out of control.
    Years
    • TX
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    Hi can someone PLEEZ give me a link to a Pokemon starter kit that Has already been paid for thanks

I'm not entirley sure what the pokemon starter kit is, but I believe poccil has the link to the website that has the download to it in his signature.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Hi can someone PLEEZ give me a link to a Pokemon starter kit that Has already been paid for thanks

the starter kit is free its in poccil's sig, as for the program to use it rmxp is 60 bucks, and its against the rulez here to post hacked copies of rmxp (i think)

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Because you have to make that transparent.....by the sounds of it, I really think you should learn more about RPGXP before making a game. So I'm not going to tell you how to make backgrounds transparent in RPGXP, you really need to learn yourself.

I totally agree with you.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hi I'm new at this but I was wondering if it's possible to program Pokemon who change forme such as Spinda, Rotom, Castform and shaymin and if it's possible to change there attributes if there new form need it?

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
  • Hey, does anyone know where I can get my hands on charsets of Blue (From the manga) and Yellow? I need them for my game. Also, when I mean Blue, I'm talking about the thief girl from the manga in her black dress, not the FR/LG sprites of the female protagonist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back