• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • Avatar made one, IIRC, but you'll need his password to open the .zip file with it. (Actually, I need the password, too...)

Anyway, does anyone happen to have an SFX for a boulder falling through a hole? (And maybe, while I'm at it, the SFX for a rock breaking due to Rock Smash?)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • Avatar made one, IIRC, but you'll need his password to open the .zip file with it. (Actually, I need the password, too...)

Anyway, does anyone happen to have an SFX for a boulder falling through a hole? (And maybe, while I'm at it, the SFX for a rock breaking due to Rock Smash?)

use the low damage one for the rocksmash, it looks good ;p.

Years
  • Can someone tell me why this event keeps repeating itself? After I finish talking to Professor Elm, the event just repeats itself. Can someone tell me what to do to fix it? Screenshot is in the attachment if it helps.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    If you want it to move to the next event page, you should set i to control self switces. That included the conditions on the event page you want it to go to.
    Furthermore is the reason why it repeat itself is the Autorun.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • Need a trainer back...

Hello, I am making a game in Rpgmaker XP
    ...Ummm.....

I need Hiro(The Male hero from Pokemon Gold)'s Trainer Back

Help and Requests

Please I need it..., I have been more than a day...., About 18 Hours STRAIGHT
    looking for it...., It must Be 4 Framed....Please and Thank you.

Speedy G32

Co-Founder of Net Labs Inc.
    Years
  • Hey is anyone here good at using Rpg Maker XP or knows someone who is good I need help making some stuff a color but at the same time transparent. I've asked Neo Dragon for help with this but he uses RM2K3. If I am posting in the wrong section can you PM me. Or if you know somebody also PM me. Please PM me as soon as possible if you can I will greatfully give you credit.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    You mean semi-transparent? And are you talking about tilesets or graphics?

If tilesets, there's an option to select a colour as semi-transparent when you load it. If graphics, I presume just saving the picture in Paint.NET (or whatever graphics program you use that can handle transparency) with semi-transparency will work. I haven't tried it, though.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • He was asking me already, he means pictures. In RMXP there should be an option in the show picture command for Opacity- just edit that.
    I'm not sure if the starter kit uses pictures for the menu and message box (which is what your looking to add the effect on right?)- so if you guys could fill him in. I'm clueless about RMXP stuff.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • yes, but I guess he means to make the background of the picture transparent, all he need to do is to import the picture directly through rmxp resource manager or use paint.net/gimp/photoshop to save the pics with trabsparent bg etc

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    What color does it have to be for it to be transparent?

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    thanks, but what if i want to take it of the whole map? like in the "events" screen, but with out the lines...

Go to Layer 3, Show layers underneath, Press PrtSc, Paste in Paint, Crop, Save as .png

There you go ;)

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • Wha tdoes This Syntax Error Mean???

Exception: NoMethodError
    Game_Character_1:172:in `screen_z'
    Sprite_Character:100:in `update_or'
    PerspectiveTilemap:408:in `shadow_update'
    Shadow:167:in `update'
    Sprite_Character:6:in `perspectivetilemap_initialize'
    PerspectiveTilemap:404:in `shadow_initialize'
    Shadow:143:in `initialize'
    Spriteset_Map:27:in `new'
    Spriteset_Map:27:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
    Spriteset_Map:26:in `each'

Years
  • Can someone tell me why this event keeps repeating itself? After I finish talking to Professor Elm, the event just repeats itself. Can someone tell me what to do to fix it? Screenshot is in the attachment if it helps.

Can someone please help me with this? I need to know how to fix it not just what is causing it.

Atomic Reactor

Is there an event page within that event that has a trigger of "Lab Choosing Pokemon" is on?
    That way when that switch is turned on, it'll go to that page. But if not, it'll keep repeating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back