• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I' have been looking for something 4 about 3 months or so, and cannot find it..... I need a Misty Trainer Battleback if anyone can find it, or make it i would gladly credit and thank the person...:)

(Second Time i Ask... I am desperate..please help me!!)

Oh and i also need a ash one... Thanks.
    Didn't you read my post? You'll probably find it at the Spriters Resource site (a front, anyway; chances are you won't find a back). As for Ash, you might find the GSC Red one there (doubt you'll find a back), but if anything, you'd need to rip them from the show, unless someone wants to make one.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Probably wouldn't be, since you've never been able to play as Misty. Like I said, you'd either have to use something from the show, or have someone make it for you based on one of her sprites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Can someone please make a tutorial, on how to give Pokemons new forms, because I'm a noobie at programming and it's frustrating when I can't get anything right.

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
    Years
    Hello, does anyone know if starters have already set IVs or are they random? Because the final stats they get are.. should I say, abnormal?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I'm in need of some remotely important help; I've been looking around for DPPt tilesets / plain tiles, and I'm coming up empty beyond a tiny wad at The Spriters' Resource - not enough to get me anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get any?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    I saw a dead topic here and it had a request for the sprites or charsets of the pokemon (all of them, i think) and since its dead and so seems to be the japanese site given in that thread, i was thinking if someone has them. I really need them for my pokemon game. So please help. I will send my helper(s)
    a copy of the game. I=ll put in special features only for them. SO PLEASE HELP!

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    Pokemon NPCS

Here you go!

View attachment 46775

This isn't all of them,but there are several Pokemon in here,including ones from Diamond and Pearl.The reason why I can't get all of them for you is because GameFreak hasn't made every Pokemon in a NPC forme.However, the spiriters reasource has all Pokemon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2,but they are in sprite sheets.

I didn't Rip these,I think it was 4th Gen Matt so credit him too.I simply found and resized them for you!

@Heavy Octillery
    These tilesets where made or ripped by Kyledove:
    Outside:
    View attachment 46776
    Inside:
    View attachment 46777

Now for my request.Does anyone have or know where an NPC template that is 192x256.I'm trying to get all of the Pokemon from Mystery Dungeon 2 off a sprite sheet and on a template thet helps me know where to place each frame.If I get one and it works,I'll try to post the newly made NPCS to the Resource Thread,but the one who can help me will get them first!I'm not asking anyone to make them for me,just if you have a template or know where to get one.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Here you go. Of course, I think this is RM2K/3-size, so I dunno. Still, if anything, you could make the charsets RM2K/3-sized, and then convert them to RMXP-size. At least the RM2K/3 users won't be skipping out on this. XD

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    Here you go. Of course, I think this is RM2K/3-size, so I dunno. Still, if anything, you could make the charsets RM2K/3-sized, and then convert them to RMXP-size. At least the RM2K/3 users won't be skipping out on this. XD

Thank you very much!No problem about the resizing.These should work very well.I shall credit you.Thanks again!

Years
    Here you go!

View attachment 46775

This isn't all of them,but there are several Pokemon in here,including ones from Diamond and Pearl.The reason why I can't get all of them for you is because GameFreak hasn't made every Pokemon in a NPC forme.However, the spiriters reasource has all Pokemon from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2,but they are in sprite sheets.

I didn't Rip these,I think it was 4th Gen Matt so credit him too.I simply found and resized them for you!

@Heavy Octillery
    These tilesets where made or ripped by Kyledove:
    Outside:
    View attachment 46776
    Inside:
    View attachment 46777

Now for my request.Does anyone have or know where an NPC template that is 192x256.I'm trying to get all of the Pokemon from Mystery Dungeon 2 off a sprite sheet and on a template thet helps me know where to place each frame.If I get one and it works,I'll try to post the newly made NPCS to the Resource Thread,but the one who can help me will get them first!I'm not asking anyone to make them for me,just if you have a template or know where to get one.

Just out of curiosity, but where did you get that Multi-Inside tileset from? the first half (without the lab tiles) is the EXACT layout of the tileset I used for my old game Pokemon Silver Sea, INCLUDING the bellsprout statue.

Edit: The Outside tileset is also EXACTLY the same as my old one too (except it doesn't have the extra tiles I added) but still exactly the same layout. I will edit in a couple of secs with a MUCH better set of those tiles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    Well, this should get me started. If anyone has more of the Pokemon, not the NPCs it would be greatly appriciateed if youd post them here send send them to pk-prod[@]mbnet.fi

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    @Destined
    The Tilesets where ripped and revampt from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl,but not by me.KYLEDOVE owns them.Cheak the resource forum.Your attatchment was the same thing I gave him but you included the other tilesets made by Kyledove.Anyway,if there seems to be confusion,then I'm sorry,I'm just trying to help.

@Pokefan
    I am working on a NPC project of all the other Pokemon I didn't get.What do you mean by other Pokemon,but not the NPCs?If you are talking about the battle sprites,Poccil's Pokemon Essentials starter kit includes all of them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Ummm I'm trying to make a ame but I can't find a good rpg maker for the mac. Any ideas?

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    Ummm I'm trying to make a ame but I can't find a good rpg maker for the mac. Any ideas?

I think RPG Maker XP is compatable with Mac.I use it,but I have Windows XP,and personally,I think it is way better than the newer release called RPG Maker VX.I suggest you use RPG Maker XP.It is not free however,but you can download the trail version on their home page here: https://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/download.html .
    Just purchase a licence if you have tried it and know it works to meet your standards.:classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back