• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Restated if overlooked...

No. I mean a male and female template like this one:
    MaleTemplate.png
    (belongs to Wichu)

I want a D/P/P/HG/SS version of this.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • No. I mean a male and female template like this one:
    MaleTemplate.png
    (belongs to Wichu)

I want a D/P/P/HG/SS version of this.

Take a D/P/P/HG/SS sprite open it in Ms paint, paint.net gimp ect and go to work... As for an actual tool no I dont think any exists but any 1 of the image editors i just listed should work fine.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Okay im back for more help on my project.I just want to learn how to line up Kyledove's tiles because when i put them into the tile editor on RMXP they look sorta....ff from the square.What doi need to do?I always see that long blue strip or whatever but i dont know how to use it.
    Restaing if overlooked....Quoted wrong post

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Okay im back for more help on my project.I just want to learn how to line up Kyledove's tiles because when i put them into the tile editor on RMXP they look sorta....ff from the square.What doi need to do?I always see that long blue strip or whatever but i dont know how to use it.
    A screenshot of what you mean by "sorta off" would be nice.

Tilesets aren't that difficult, you know. Paint is all you need to edit them.

KingCharizard

Years
  • A screenshot of what you mean by "sorta off" would be nice.

Tilesets aren't that difficult, you know. Paint is all you need to edit them.

Yeah open a new paint open another paint open the tiles use rectangle select to select the tile you want to resize goto image resize/skew think it is and type 200 in both values then line the tile up in the top left corner... leave extra room with bigger tiles like houses...

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    Hi, I have a problem with Poccils Starter Kit ...
    Spoiler:

its something wrong with Land morning, day and night :(
    I checked the encounters.txt but there is no mistake

KingCharizard

Years
  • Hi, I have a problem with Poccils Starter Kit ...

you have to do something like this:

009 # ROUTE1
    Land morning,15,0,0

Or somthing simular...

You have to tell the game which encounters to start...

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    I get only an error

the current encounter looks like this:
    Spoiler:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi, I have a problem with Poccils Starter Kit ...
    Spoiler:

This is an Essentials question. There's an Essentials thread. But anyway...

As I understand it, one of the bugs in recent versions of Essentials is that the "LandMorning", "LandDay" and "LandNight" encounter types are broken. Some recently posted how to fix them. Do a quick search of the Essentials thread, and you might find the answer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hello guys...I have a problem...I'm making my first pokemon game using RMXP and Poccil's starter kit....and when I walk in the town or at Oak's lab for example I battle sometimes.How can I make the encounter rate 0 there?and bigger encounter rate on tall grass....also,if anyone is willing to help me with the game,PM me;)

Thanks,Pridol

KingCharizard

Years
  • Hello guys...I have a problem...I'm making my first pokemon game using RMXP and Poccil's starter kit....and when I walk in the town or at Oak's lab for example I battle sometimes.How can I make the encounter rate 0 there?and bigger encounter rate on tall grass....also,if anyone is willing to help me with the game,PM me;)

Thanks,Pridol

See this is crazy... If you would take the time to actually read the notes you'd figure it out. Now I could tell you you how to fix it but I wont, Go read the notes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    @KingCharizard
    you know,it isn't nice from you to tell me to read the notes...what notes?and...dunno...it's hard to explain?

Last edited:

KingCharizard

Years
  • Anyone got the sprites to make a HG/SS World Map?

Omg I'm starting to believe people are just too lazy to look for this stuff themselves they rather some1 else do the work for them... Not a good attutude if trying to be in game development

I found it so you could too...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135197&page=57

Search through the posts there... the same thread a few pages back if you'd take the time to look... I'm not answering these kinda threads anymore...

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Omg I'm starting to believe people are just too lazy to look for this stuff themselves they rather some1 else do the work for them... Not a good attutude if trying to be in game development

I found it so you could too...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135197&page=57

Search through the posts there... the same thread a few pages back if you'd take the time to look... I'm not answering these kinda threads anymore...

Thanks, I haven't been in this sub forum for a while didn't know what was here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    I still wanna know how to change the HP bars font from black to white, If you know please tell me!!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Quick silly questions:
    How big is each tile in a tileset? 32X32?
    How wide can/should a tileset be?
    Is there any limit on how tall it can be?

I'm trying to make my own and I just want to make sure I'm not screwing anything up. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back