• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Help! Blue bites back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    In about...2003 or thereabouts I discovered the Missingno trick to duplicate items! At that time, I liked any sort of training shortcut, so...
    Rarecandies ahoy!
    However.
    I used the Dup. trick several times, never catching M. because I new that could wreck my game. But about a week or so later, I fought the Elite Four. Lo and behold, I discovered that any Ditto I had or caught couldn't Transform. Every time I chose Transform, it would open the attack box, which would give me the option to...Transform! I can get rid of the extra Attack dialog boxes by pushing B to exit each one.
    Also, I discovered that every time I attacked Loreli's Cloyster, no matter what attack it was, the Cloyster would get Burned and it's HP would drain to nothing and it would Faint.

There may be other things that happen, but I haven't played Blue for so long, that I don't remember.

Anyone can help me, that would be nice. (I've tried playing a new game, but the same thing happens.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back