• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help can't decide on which move?

Years
    Can someone help me I can't seem to decide on my moves for my Kirlia. It's going to learn the move Psychic but I don't know which move to replace Growl or Confusion? Thanks

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    I would have to say growl and then wait till it learns Calm mind.Once mine evoled,she was a muder. :dead:

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Cool,I taught mine thunderbolt (Which for some reason is really powerful with her)so that might be something to aim for

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I think you should add one of the elemental moves like Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and stuff. Not sure which ones it can and cant learn though.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    The only elemental it can learn is Thunder,Thunderbolt,Shockwave(Or atleast I think so)and i think magical leaf by breeding.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    WoW or destiny bond over ice punch is less nubbish

Kinsburo

I rule you with my mind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2005
    Wellllll......... i suggest teach it instead of growl teach it........... i cant beleive im gonna say this but its my personal opinion teach it hyper beam its a mad sp. atk move good 4 ghosts :)

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Gardevoir@Petaya/leftovers
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Psychic
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Will-o-Wisp/Destiny Bond/Imprison/Ice Punch/Fire Punch

Back