• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help - Cant finish the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I beat Garry's ass and became master pokemon, but then the game didnt start again he show me this : The 1M sub-circuit board is not isntalled.
    and then back to the start manu and Oak explain me how to play : \
    PLZ help me! ty all!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Umm...that sounds like a hardware kind of thing. The GBA version, aka official version, doesn't give that message. I'm afraid you'll have to ask in either Computers and Technology if this is on a phone or a computer problem or Emulation if this is on an emulator or flash cart. I have no clue what you're playing the game on, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the game. If you are playing an actual copy, it's possibly a fake if you're having this problem, and there really isn't a place to ask. If this is an official cartridge, though it doesn't sound like it is, you can ask in the Q&A thread stickied at the top of this section. Sorry. Hope you can get the help you need.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back