• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Help changing default settings

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    How do i change the default settings in pokemon emerald? I specifically want to change the default border style to the space one. I know this sounds weird lol but I'm curious. I know you can change them when you start the game but I want to so it starts as that theme by default when you open the game. I tried using hex helper double OH but it only lets you change the default settings in frlg and not emerald
    Help changing default settings

EDIT: Using dissebly i figured out where the offset is located 0x084356 but when i change the 10 (hex for red and blue border) to 58 (the hex for the space border) the game resets it to the default. So i have no idea what the problem is :(

Last edited:
    Back