• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help completing pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    Hey guys i need some help with complete my pokedex

i need help evolve my graveller and my kadabra and someone to trade me a groundon so i get it in my pokedex then trade it back. And maybe someone with poversaves to help med get some pokemon :)

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Hey guys i need some help with complete my pokedex

i need help evolve my graveller and my kadabra and someone to trade me a groundon so i get it in my pokedex then trade it back. And maybe someone with poversaves to help med get some pokemon :)

Can you provide a list of pokemon you're looking for?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    i have only seen 365 pokemon so its a pretty big list. But i would really love you if you could help me :)

Okay I will try my best to help you as much as possible. I have recently started playing. Let me collect some pokemon and then I'll help you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back