• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help deciding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    So I got a Togekiss yesterday and I've been getting it to re-learn it's moves. It now has Sky Attack, ExtremeSpeed, Aura Sphere and Extrasensory. I have been trying to decide between teaching it Air Slash by getting rid of Extrasensory or keeping Extrasensory... What's your opinion?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'd nix Sky Attack, despite it being much more powerful than Air Slash (unless it criticals...). The turn used to charge up puts you at a disadvantage, not to mention that Air Slash has a much higher critical hit ratio. I'm going to assume that it's a Togekiss with Serene Grace, so if it is, all the better.

Not to mention that Extrasensory is a good move and can induce flinching, as well as having greater type coverage.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Yeah, I'd get rid of Sky Attack and make it learn Air Slash. IMO, though. :3

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Don't even think about using a physical move with togekiss.

His base attk stat is 50, as opposed to 120 for spc attk. Sky attack is garbage on it, follow what the other guys said, air slash + serene grace = win.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Air Slash Serene Grace is so imba on Togekiss.

60% flinch anyone?

Why did you get rid of Ancientpower? It's a great move! 20% chance of stat-up on Serene Grace and combined with Aura Sphere, it becomes great coverage too.

After that, you can have some other random move. ^^ Extremespeed for the priority should be alright.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I believe that's basically answered there... so going to close. Try the Help thread next time you have a question, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back