• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!!! Do I have a super, ultra, secret, rare valuable card?????

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Can anyone tell me if i have some sort of super ultra secret rare very valuable card. I hope i do. It is the moltres from the legendary collection, But it has a very rare holographic type, it looks somewhat like fireworks over all of the card EXCEPT the picture of moltres!!!! HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!! i have yet to find another picture of one like it anywhere on the internet!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    thanks

Ahhh dang it, i thought i hit the goldmine. But thanks for your help!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    More, thanks!!!

And could you guys be so kind to tell me if any of these are overly rare either!!!!????? Thanks!!! im doing this because i am selling all of mine on ebay.!!!!

Years
    And could you guys be so kind to tell me if any of these are overly rare either!!!!????? Thanks!!! im doing this because i am selling all of mine on ebay.!!!!

We have a thread for checking how much they are worth here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

The price will generally tell you if it's super rare or not.

Also, please don't intentionally double post in the future! It's against the forum rules here! Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    I've had that card since I was about 8. I'd be pretty happy if it was valuable too.

Back