• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Help Evolve My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! I have several cherished Pokémon who I need to trade to evolve. Is anybody free?
    • Rhydon -> Rhyperior
    • Shelmet -> Accelgor
    • Karrablast -> Escavalier
    • Scyther -> Scizor
    • Electabuzz -> Electivire
    Obviously I want them all back, so don't worry about giving up any of your beloved Pokémon for this. I have all the required items for the respective Pokémon who need them. I just need somebody to trade with! Let me know if you are willing to help me out and we can exchange info! Thank you in advance :)

UPDATE: I have traded/evolved all these guys! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hi! I have several cherished Pokémon who I need to trade to evolve. Is anybody free?
    • Rhydon -> Rhyperior
    • Shelmet -> Accelgor
    • Karrablast -> Escavalier
    • Scyther -> Scizor
    • Electabuzz -> Electivire
    Obviously I want them all back, so don't worry about giving up any of your beloved Pokémon for this. I have all the required items for the respective Pokémon who need them. I just need somebody to trade with! Let me know if you are willing to help me out and we can exchange info! Thank you in advance :)

Offers to assist. Tends to be around in the afternoon hours (in eastern United States time).

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back