• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help; Gameshark codes for RiGB emulator

Years
    First off, i'm using a mac. I've tried playing Gold on the VBA emulator, but it wouldn't work for some stupid reason, so my boyfriend hooked me up with an emulator called RiGB.
    Now, the wonderful big question is; How the fnck do i use the gameshark codes (or Game Genie) on here (all i'm trying to do is get a fracking Mew at a lvl 1 if possible). Because i've put in a few codes, but did not work, unless i'm using the wrong codes for the wrong emulator? Is there such a thing?
    And do i also have to put in a master code like any ordinary game shark on a actual GBC?

I've done quite a bit of searching and i'm failing horribly.
    Thank you for your help and time :)

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    You most likely do need to put in the [m] code. Try putting it in the 1st slot. You could also try using the Mac version of VBA (VisualBoyAdvance), but I don't know if it accepts GBC GameShark codes. It might only accept GBA GameShark codes.

Back