• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help getting my pokemon from Y to X!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Hello I need to get my Chimchar, Totodile, and Treecko from my copy of Y to my copy of X...For anyone that helps ill give you a chimchar, totodile, and treecko!

thanks!

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
    probably wanted to post this in quick trade, but i can help you get those 3 pokemon to your X, if they aren't anythign special (not iv bred/particular nature), you dont need to bother to relay those pokemon through me, instead i can give you a chimchar, totodile, and treecko from my PC.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    i just want my chimchar i suppose all others i don't care any help would be awesome my FC is 1607 2786 3688

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Looks like sorrowdemonica is willing to help, so please take it to them privately. ^^" If you'd like to post any other trade requests, head over to Trade Plaza.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back