• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Help Help

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    I raised my pokemon and no rematch p.s. i already rematched him only to lose yet again so now i have to start a new game wich bites is anyone going to answer me? well thanks alot for your hospitality now i have tostart a whole new game because no one was nice enough to give an answer

Last edited:

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I heard that pokemon that you don't get another chance on go to Miror B., but I don't know the credibility of that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    Relax dude

Hey if XD is anything like Collesium then I am sure you can rematch until you do what you need to do. Seems to me and I'll I haven't gotten very far. Is that just takes time until the game itself is ready for a rematch you know like in R/S/E waiting for other trainers to rematch so you can battle more.

Back