• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help... How to die... right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    So... say that there's a black hole coming in the next hour or so, which, actually, may happen according to some random person on Facebook.

I would like to know, how would one person come about a non-brutal death while packing all his things towards moving towards a new place? Also, he is restricted on what he CAN do. They have no hammers, no heavy objects, no bludgoning objects, he's afraid of drowning, afraid of risks such as going into a vegitative non-functioning state, and also, he's afraid of quick deaths, suck as stabbing himself with a knife in the heart, head, or whatever. Also, he's tried cutting himself slowly to excreet blood enough to lose a lot, but only managed to make a pretty bad cut mark with no loss of blood. He's too afraid to cut off an entire hand due to pain.

what are his options?

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Don't kill yourself. Seriously. This is quite likely the only life you get, so don't waste it getting scared by random Facebook comments by crazy lunatics.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • While I actually have a true answer to the question I'm not going to be particularly helpful in that way and instead say that this is not only a dangerous topic but a dangerous thing to even be thinking.

A person can live through a lot and you might not even be aware of what you can survive until you experience it for yourself.

I sincerely believe in a persons right to die but never in panic or fear. In most cases suicide is a long term solution to a temporary problem.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'm... really, really uneasy with this discussion. I'm sure it is about your friend on Facebook but the idea of people giving advice about how to die on this forum isn't something I'm at all comfortable with.

As a note to anyone who sees this - if you're experiencing thoughts of suicide you need to talk to someone. It's not often I tell people that they have to do something but this is one time where I would. One-on-one, get someone to yourself for a while and talk to them about it and see what comes of it. Preferably someone offline but failing that an online friend. If you don't have anyone, my PM box is open as I'm sure is that of many people here. But this isn't the right way to go about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back