• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help identifying card series

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Si i have 5 cards with symbols on them that do not seem to match any of the sets. Are these some type of promo card? see attached jpg

thanks

TY

These are from a starter pack specially made for beginning players, if im not mistaking...

Years
    Those are indeed from 3 different Trainer Kits. The Latias and Latios symbols are from the second EX Trainer Kit (most commonly referred to as EX Trainer Kit 2), the Lucario and Manaphy symbols are from the DP Trainer Kit, and the Raichu symbol is from the HGSS Trainer Kit (the symbol for the other half deck in this trainer kit is Gyarados, and I think it's easily the best Trainer Kit produced, even better than the BW Trainer Kit released last year).

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    thanks a lot guys.
    Wish there was a complete resource which outlined all of the symbols. All of the lists i've found only outline the "real sets"
    either way. thanks

Back