• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, I'm English!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I just read a topic on this forum and it mentioned something about the PAL (european) version of this game missing out on something to do with legendries.

What were they talking about?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    they can't get pbr elevtrivire , pbr magmortar , or surf pikachu

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    What......NOoooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Do the codes for the super-mag or electrivire still work???

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I dont know much about the pokemon games but i do think that the codes are still working in the game, i dont try them but will try them now.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The Volt Tackle Pikachu is still in the PAL version, but the Electrivire/Magmortar codes don't work on the PAL versions

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    The Electivire and Magmortar codes don't work (you can still get Pikachu, I have one), but there will almost certainly be new codes for us PAL players, so just be patient.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    They do work >.<

I've got PBR and i Live in England >.<

I've got a Surfing Pikachu >.<

Don't tell lies :(

sorry that is what i percepted , when alll these people made threads about this stuff , no lie intended

Back