• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help in the Advance Map/PKSV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I have a problem , after i doing a script and copy the @start to the offist , I'm open the script again and its change to : callstd MSG_LOCK ' Built-in lock command ,
    how i'm fix that?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • That's easy. You keep doing the script (whatever floats your boat...) and copy the start's Twitter profile to some kind of weird bastardization of "office", then open the script again, then change it and call in an STD. Meanwhile I use my own built-in lock command THREAD_LOCK since this forum's name is "PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback" and it says quite clearly in the description "Please do not use this forum for questions not relating to PokéCommunity!"
    Locked.
    Script terminated. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back