• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help me!!!aaaaaaaaaa

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2003
    Hi all, I'm new and joined because i am going absolutely CRAZY!!!!!!!! I am trying to get the 3 regi in pokemon ruby but I sold my dig tm right when i got it(not knowing that I would need it now!). Now i'm in a hole and I'm trying to find a pokemon that learns dig on its own at a certain lvl. I you know a pokemon who does this plz respond! plz include the lvl it learns it also.thank u.

p.s. does flygon,trapinch or the middle evolve learn it?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    trapinch does by itself, ask Kairi what level cos she told me that. it does learn it by itself, trapinch does, i think its around the level 40 or higher zone.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well this is the wrong forum you posted in this should be moved to it's right place

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    This doesnt belong here, sorry this goes in R/S discussion! ^^ I understand your a new member though! ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's Nincada that learns it Soph, not Trapinch. ^_^;

*moves to RS*

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    oops. >_< boy do i feel stupid.

but hang on, traphinch does too! it does! i trained one to learn it!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    there are a few candidates who can learn dig... but Nincada is the most efficient one (fastest i believe...)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can teach it to it via TM, but not by level up.

Yeah, I prefer Nincada as it has other useful moves for capturing, but Trapinch works too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2003
    hehe but my trAPICH EVOLVED, no!!!lol.. oh well i gues i'll go with nincada for now but i don't know when he learns it will sum1 tell me plz?

p.s. I'll put this in r/s discussion next time ty

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It learns Dig at level 45, be sure it doesn't evolve until it learns it.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    ares545 said:
    Hi all, I'm new and joined because i am going absolutely CRAZY!!!!!!!! I am trying to get the 3 regi in pokemon ruby but I sold my dig tm right when i got it(not knowing that I would need it now!). Now i'm in a hole and I'm trying to find a pokemon that learns dig on its own at a certain lvl. I you know a pokemon who does this plz respond! plz include the lvl it learns it also.thank u.

p.s. does flygon,trapinch or the middle evolve learn it?
    I sold mine too. I had to get a digging Pokemon from a friend.

Back