• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Hey hello! I believe I am posting this in the right place but if not I do apologize in advance.
    If it's not too much to ask I'm looking for a 6iv ditto for obvious reasons and if you could spare a few competitive pokes that i'd be able to breed off of as well I'd love you to the moon and back.
    If you're wondering why I'm posting this after a long hiatus and not really posting much before anyways, it's because I have a local oras tournament coming up next week, which will be my first, and i'm just looking to prepare for it.
    If you're wondering what I have to offer, I'm afraid not much. I have iron fist chimchar.. a four egg move larvitar.. prankster cottonees.. amongst other breedjects.
    Please help me to build better teams and blossom into this community much more that I have before
    ~pach

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back