• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help me choose a horrible team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Ive beaten the elite four twice on leaf green. I know there's more story, but my cartridge crashes after.i beat them, so i restart. Point is, I'm tired of the regular 6 pokemon i choose. I want a challenge. Heres my usual team

Geodude > gravler
    Pikachu > riachu
    Spearow > fearow
    Squirtle > wartortle > blastroise
    Rattata > ratacate
    And something else

What should i get instead?

Years
  • Spearow and Rattata - I like you for that.
    If you want a challenge... In my opinion there isn't a bad Pokemon if you train to high level. Maybe try with Nidoran, Zubat, Weedle...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Your game crashes after you beat it? I think you've got a fake game, dear. Check out the FAQ. There's a post at the very bottom that will help you determine that. Anyway, I'd move this to in-game team help, but their aim isn't to help you build a bad team. And this doesn't really have any more reason to stay open, I'm afraid. Just get a team of Magikarp. There's your bad team.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back