• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Help me clear my boxes" Giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    ilyketurdles' "HOLY MAGIKARP I'M ALMOST OUT OF ROOM!" Giveaway!

So I've been breeding A LOT for the past couple of days. As a result, I have boxes full of pokemon just sitting in my PC.

I'm almost maxed out on 31 boxes, and it's a shame to watch good pokemon be released. So, I figured instead of sitting there for hours trading away stuff on Wonder Trade, I'd give it away here!

Now keep in mind that these are left overs from pokemon I was IV breeding, so many of them have 3-4 IVs, good natures, and possibly even HA! However, I will not guarantee you any IVs, because it's too much work getting the IVs of all the stuff I have left. I will not be holding your pokemon indefinitely, so please take it off my hands as soon as you can :)

Again, this is a giveaway, so give me your garbage pokemon, which I will then release. Good pokemon are always welcome though. If you wanna help me out by giving me a good IV pokemon, I'd appreciate it if you tell me it is IVd so I don't release it :P But I'll probably check myself anyways.

Anyways, here's what I have to offer:

Froakie
    -Mostly male
    -Some Protean
    -Many are Timid
    -Mostly 3-5 IVs

Rhyhorn
    -Mix of 2 regular abilities and HA
    -Many Adamant
    -Mostly 3-4 IVs

Snorlax
    -Mostly Male
    -Mix of Immunity and Thick Fat
    -Many are Adamant
    -Curse egg Move
    -Mostly 3-4 IVs

Turtwig
    -Mostly male
    -Many are Adamant
    -Mostly 2-3 IVs

Dratini
    -Mix of Marvel Scale and Shed Skin
    -Many are Adamant
    -Mostly 2-4 IVs

Gastly
    -Many Timid
    -Mostly 2 IVs

Rules:
    YOU MAY REQUEST MORE THAN ONE POKEMON!

Limit: Up to 6 Pokemon per person, and only up to 2 of each species. So sorry, you may not have 6 Turtwigs.

In the spirit of a "giveaway", I ask that you refrain from requesting specific natures, IVs, abilities, and genders. I will try my best to make it so you receive something nice.

PLEASE do not PM me to enter. I will check back on this thread whenever I can. I'd like everything to be in one place so I don't have to jump between PMs and this Thread. Only time I will go to PMs for this giveaway is after you have entered and I have acknowledged your entry.

How To Enter:
    Add my friend code:
    2251-5516-8290
    IGN: Waqar

Reply here with:
    1. The Pokemon you want (See rules for the limit)
    2. Your friend code
    3. Your in game name.

I will reply here acknowledging your entry and will add you to my friends. Then find me online (I will be on a lot this week since I am off), and invite me to a trade.

I really hope that's not too many rules :) Anyways, look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to enter. And thanks PC for making my stay here so far incredibly pleasant. I've forgotten how nice the online pokemon community is.

Last edited:

wildjr

Some Random Dude
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Uh, I will be getting the game in April. I know it's not fair to ask you to hold on to a pokemon for three months (that's counter-productive here), but I would like to enter.

But yeah, it's up to you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Shoot me a pm when you get the game and I'll hook you up with whatever I have to spare :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Sure this is really nice, my friend code for the 3DS should be on my profile but if you can't find it let me know just to be safe. Let me know if you want to commence the trade.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    1 Froakie with Protean, 1 Snorlax with Curse (Ability hardly matters to me.), and 1 Dratini with Marvel Scale please so I can have Dragonite with Multiscale and I would prefer for all of them to be female if possible but if they are all male then that is okay too. Would it also be alright if I can have some fries and a drink to go with that as well lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    I'll take a turtwig if you're willing!

My friend code is 3136-7939-4832 and my in game name is Blue

Message me or reply to this thread when you register me!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    i would like a turtwig if thats all right with you.
    FC: 0061-1285-2013
    IGN: Krage
    PM me when you're good

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    1 Froakie with Protean, 1 Snorlax with Curse (Ability hardly matters to me.), and 1 Dratini with Marvel Scale please so I can have Dragonite with Multiscale and I would prefer for all of them to be female if possible but if they are all male then that is okay too. Would it also be alright if I can have some fries and a drink to go with that as well lol.
    I'll see if what I can do, not exactly sure if I have any females left. FC?
    I'll take a turtwig if you're willing!

My friend code is 3136-7939-4832 and my in game name is Blue

Message me or reply to this thread when you register me!
    Added. I'll PM you as well.
    i would like a turtwig if thats all right with you.
    FC: 0061-1285-2013
    IGN: Krage
    PM me when you're good
    Sent

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I'd like in on this! :)

I'm interested in Froakie, Ryhorn, & Dratini with the HA if possible, and any Turtwig.

My infos are in my Sig, and I'm adding you as I type.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Added your friend code -

Im wanting the dratini, turtwig and froakie

FC: 4957-3468-4553

Ingame name: Tushar

Ashleyx

I see food, I eat it.
    Years
    1. Gastly, Dratini (prefer female with marvel scale)
    2. 5343-9117-2186
    3. Ashley

I think you made a small mistake. I'll be happy to return the turtwig for these pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Ah sorry, there was another Ashley that wanted a turtwig on Facebook. My bad. I'll get you those pokemon when you're on.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    I'd like to relieve you of a protean froakie.

My FC is in my siggie.

Back