• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me Construct a Team (White)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Hello people I am a super pokemon noob and I need help constructing a team to use in the story mode of Pokemon White. I tend to only use pokemon that I think look cool rather than their effectiveness in a battle. This is the 6 I currently use.

Emboar Level 61
    Flamethower
    Rollout
    Heat Crash
    Head Smash

Zekrom Level 52
    DragonBreath
    Slash
    Zen Headbutt
    Fusion Bolt

Hazorus Level 50
    Scary Face
    Slash
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Claw

Cobalion Level 51
    Strength
    Retaliate
    Iron Head
    Sacred Sword

Carracosta Level 51
    Aqua Tail
    Ancient Power
    Crunch
    Rockslide

I was thinking of replacing Cabalion for sure with one of these pokemon: Sigilyph, Litwick, Elecktross, Bisharp or Deino.

I have just beaten Ghetis and am now in my home town where you recieve the national Pokedex so you guys know.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I am also training a Rufflet that I wanna use once it evolves since Braviary , and I wanna get a dragonair.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your team is sooo much higher levelled than mine was at this point.

Eelecktross is pretty good IMO,
    Maybe get rid of one of your dragon types for Braviary

Last edited:

chardestroys

getting on his feet again
    Years
  • one thing that stands out right now is that haxorous is mainly a physical attacker, so i would get rid of dragon pulse and replace it with dragon dance. This being because two moves of the same type are rather unnecessary (same goes for emboar) , and that dragon dance raises the attack and speed stats by 50% when used, so thats where youll get the bulk of your power from.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Thanks for the tips. What do you guys think of maybe replacing either Zekrom or Hazorous with a dratini I would train to a dragonair?

Years
  • 2 Fighting weaknesses on your team, not good. Get a Flying or Psychic type to counter that Fighting weakness! My brother really builds stupid teams (In Diamond he had 4 Pokemon weak to Ground and 3 of those also had Fighting weaknesses along with 2 Electric weaknesses. Worst team ever). I know type advantages and diversity unlike my brother.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    Emboar
    Flamethower(Scald)
    Rollout(Hammer Arm)
    Heat Crash(Flare Blitz)
    Head Smash

Hazorus
    Scary Face(Dragon Dance)
    Slash(Aerial Ace)
    Dragon Pulse(Brick Break)
    Dragon Claw

Carracosta
    Aqua Tail
    Ancient Power(Shell Smash)

Crunch
    Rockslide

(Additions)

Braviary
    Brave Bird
    U-Turn
    Superpower
    Tailwind/Rock Slide

I dont know exactly what you are looking for but this may help.

Back